• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 dekitting sale!

xbsj

Selling w204 flat bottom steering wheel and 4 BE Breyton 19inch rims together with Goodyear tyres due to sale of car! Condition of rims with some curb rash.

First come first serve! 

Interested pls pm me or contact me at 90066889 with your offers.

Grab it before its gone!

20180221_111235.jpg

20180221_110913.jpg

20160803_193224.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2018 at 10:05 PM, xbsj said:

Thanks for looking at my thread. But i dont remember quoting u on my rims price and i also didnt state any price above.

If you are serious buyer pls continue browsing this thread. If not pls do not try to stir shit.

Thanks

LOL dude?  https://sg.carousell.com/p/be-breyton-19-inch-rims-and-goodyear-tyre-for-sale-156153751/?ref=search&ref_query=breyton&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%2F%3Fquery%3Dbreyton&ref_reqId=ut9NtJxPgRfZH1NLlUcxzKvBp3PSP2z5

Upz anyway good luck for the sales

This is where my dream will start