• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Top up washer Tank fluid

Eld

Hi guys/gals

do you know where to replace the washer wiper fluid tank or pump . I have been topping it up for the pass few days . I suspect is either the tank leaking or the pump leaking . Any workshop that I can go to check it out ?

19 hours ago, Eld said:

Any workshop that can recommend me to go. I have been topping up my wiper washer the past 2 days . Suspect that either is the tank leaking or the pump .

how much will it be to replace it ?

Happen to my old car, the washer tank cracked after hitting something(but you have to diagnose what happen to yours. Do what a fellow former suggest top up and see if the floor beneath has water pooling) I was given 2 choices then, repair S$50.00 or new one $90 if i can rem correctly by the workshop.

my car then left 3 months to scrap so i repaired and it lasted till it was sold to a dealer for scrap.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, darksaint said:

Or can try use a dry cloth and wipe the base or hose to wiper tank see if wet. 

Coolant leak easier to see cos got color. 😬

Think is leaking as there is water puddle overnight. Not sure if is the wiper pump or the wiper tank . Don’t think is coolan it is water . Leaking close to the left tire there .

any workshop that can recommend for me to go ?

15 minutes ago, Eld said:

Think is leaking as there is water puddle overnight. Not sure if is the wiper pump or the wiper tank . Don’t think is coolan it is water . Leaking close to the left tire there .

any workshop that can recommend for me to go ?

Hi OP

I send you a PM. 

• 5 months later...
On 24 December 2017 at 4:17 PM, level z said:

Hi OP

I send you a PM. 

hi, 

able to share which workshop you went to? my car is a w204 and i think the tank is leaking. i was topping it up and noticed that water started leaking out from the bottom of the front bumper