cavansite

C Class W205 Apple Car Play Retrofit

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

anyone with good information to share how all our C class users can cheaply benefit from the installations?

Elebest recently did it and the video is online, but he quote me $2000, for an add on. I'm kind of taken aback. Or maybe he has to change the whole Audio 20 set meant for an A class to a C class. 

Some info I scoured online and found;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-GENUINE-MERCEDES-BENZ-SMARTPHONE-INTEGRATION-PACKAGE-B-CLASS-CLA-C117-/272403481489

In the end, can't convince myself to pay $2k for an upgrade like that, can't pass the value stance.

To those who deal with Elebest, he's a pretty stuck up guy, for guys with a budget, but he's nice with fat wallets, its business I guess, but makes me think, maybe I should just set up a business to create more value for MB owners in SG.

They mark up things like 1000%

car-play.pdf

typically MB USA confirmed that they are releasing Apple Car Play for Audio 20 set for C class. Typically its just a few cables.

Appreciate people with more information to step forward to share and benefit the rest of the C class users.  

s-l1600.jpg

1 person likes this

Maybe you can see the thread below. I am looking at android auto which essentially uses the same tool. 

New GLA suppose to come with Android Auto as standard but apparently that's not the case. Air play also hit and miss. Mitsubishi advertised their new SUV comes with Air play I dun think it will be a hit and miss. Merc no command also very common. Every option also must use 3rd party service.