• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Up-close with the GLC200 SUV!

Josh21

Was introduce by SE that the GLC200 had this autolock function after you close all car doors and walk away a few meter with the car key.

But somehow the function was not there after few day, maybe I had accidently off it.

Anyone have any idea how to turn it back?

52 minutes ago, cytay said:

Was introduce by SE that the GLC200 had this autolock function after you close all car doors and walk away a few meter with the car key.

But somehow the function was not there after few day, maybe I had accidently off it.

Anyone have any idea how to turn it back?

I vaguely remember my SE mentioning this too. But a caveat is that you must not have opened the doors. 

If i remember correctly, if you just parked the car, and get out, close the door and walk away, it doesn't work.

But if you unlock doors and don't open it and walk away, the doors will lock back again.

I haven't tried this yet, will try it later... 

13 hours ago, Josh21 said:

I vaguely remember my SE mentioning this too. But a caveat is that you must not have opened the doors. 

If i remember correctly, if you just parked the car, and get out, close the door and walk away, it doesn't work.

But if you unlock doors and don't open it and walk away, the doors will lock back again.

I haven't tried this yet, will try it later... 

Cnfm it works! :lol:

3 hours ago, aling said:

tyres are bridgestone RFT 235/55/R19.

according to the instructions, normal to pump pressure to 220 for all 4.

is that sufficient?

my ex-car was on 225/40/R18 and pumped 250 (recommended by tyre shop).

5a017d96e64f3_13glcfuelcap.jpg.b372583aa991cfeb8407d43e96898ab0.jpg

Not sure of the technicals, but i'd just follow what's on the label - i.e. full load then 240/290, normal load then 220.

15 hours ago, aling said:

tyres are bridgestone RFT 235/55/R19.

according to the instructions, normal to pump pressure to 220 for all 4.

is that sufficient?

my ex-car was on 225/40/R18 and pumped 250 (recommended by tyre shop).

5a017d96e64f3_13glcfuelcap.jpg.b372583aa991cfeb8407d43e96898ab0.jpg

If I am not wrong, the figures are for tyres when cold. So you should pump about 240-250 there abouts if you pump at the petrol station after a long drive.

My TPMS will show 220-225 all 4 wheels when cold and when warmed up will hit 245-250. I noticed my rear 2 wheels tends to be of higher pressure than the front by about 5-10kPa.

if you see the label in detail, it says exactly what I observed. To add +30kPa when tires warm.

• Like 1