• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS Original Mercedes-Benz Media Interface Cable

Teo SL

Do not have Bluetooth audio in your Mercedes Benz to play your favourite songs from your mobile? Fret not! All you need is a set of media interface cables. Whole set selling for only $50.00. Condition? Very good! Good for iPhone and Android. Selling cheap! Hurry before it's gone. Please contact me at 90882266. Thanks and have a nice day!

IMAG0542.jpg

Edited by Teo SL
Forgot to add contact number

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Without Media Interface option in the car, these cables are useless.

Furthermore the whole set consist of 3 cables and not 2

a. 8mm audio jack

b. iPod

c. USB

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:21 PM, kepiting1sg said:

Without Media Interface option in the car, these cables are useless.

Furthermore the whole set consist of 3 cables and not 2

a. 8mm audio jack

b. iPod

c. USB

Thanks for the advice.

The cables have been sold. Please advise as to how should I either mark the item as sold or remove the whole post.

Thank you.

SOLD SOLD SOLD