• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Taobao can buy items for GLC

VRAtenza

This thread is just for sharing items from Taobao that GLC owners have bought and proven will fit well for our local GLCs.

China GLCs are LHD and ours are RHD. 

Of course comments on quality and fitment will be appeciated for benefit of owners keen to purchase and install. 

• Like 2

Diamond Grille (piano black base) with mirror effect grille star. 

x20170430_160328-picsay.thumb.jpg.f0a9388ef0aca352c04372639baf2879.jpg

20170709_133512-picsay.thumb.jpg.05191546b79a0bffe4b63dc48dff4a9b.jpg

[8/11/2017] Added link for this item as I am getting lot of PMs asking me for it:

http://【奔驰满天星中网C200L钻石C级新改装GLE专用A级】,复制这条信息¥4IWr0XXrBkn¥后打开👉手机淘宝👈

Edited by VRAtenza
added link to the item purchase details

7 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Stainless Steel Brushed effect Door Lock Pins. Similar to the original AMG ones without the AMG Logo. 

20170925_220004-picsay.jpg.54e088cd18b23de1f2ad016daf638d03.jpg20170925_224803-picsay.jpg.04b080aac041dc1bebde6fb31189e78c.jpg

Nice! Did u install this yourself? Is it just a anti-clockwise twist and pull for both front and rear doors?

Edit: Just saw your other instructional post. Thanks!

Edited by Josh21

Some of the tried and failed TaoBao items that CANNOT be used on our GLC:

- door kerb protector panels --> dimensions for the LHD and RHD are different

- door wing mirror covers/replacement housings --> same as above

- interior dash top center speaker grille cover --> the shape is asymmetrical and LHD stuff don't fit our RHD

- interior dash top 2 corner air vent covers ---> the left and right is different in shape, thus LHD stuff don;t fit our RHD

- driver and front passenger door handle conversion to usable small storage --> cannot be fitted due to LHD vs RHD. Though the rear pair can be used.

-

-

[will add to this list from any contribution the rest of the owners have shared on compatibility issues]

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Some of the tried and failed TaoBao items that CANNOT be used on our GLC:

- door kerb protector panels --> dimensions for the LHD and RHD are different

- door wing mirror covers/replacement housings --> same as above

- interior dash top center speaker grille cover --> the shape is asymmetrical and LHD stuff don't fit our RHD

- interior dash top 2 corner air vent covers ---> the left and right is different in shape, thus LHD stuff don;t fit our RHD

- driver and front passenger door handle conversion to usable small storage --> cannot be fitted due to LHD vs RHD. Though the rear pair can be used.

-

-

[will add to this list from any contribution the rest of the owners have shared on compatibility issues]

I bought interior dash top center speaker grille cover as well, you can actually fit it if you turn it upside down, top face bottom, bottom face up

32 minutes ago, JohnnyKOK said:

I bought interior dash top center speaker grille cover as well, you can actually fit it if you turn it upside down, top face bottom, bottom face up

Yeah i figured that too. Just that if i flip it upside down, the shiny surface will get reflected off the windscreen causing distraction during driving. Eventually I threw mine away. 

On 27/09/2017 at 0:00 AM, VRAtenza said:

Titanium black finish stainless steel rear bumper protection strip. Perfect fit. Just add my own 3m double sided tape to reinforce, use 3M adhesive  primer and heat the surfaces before applying. 

20170722_193215-picsay.thumb.jpg.d38679d325dc447799b1589d8d3ace2b.jpg

Adding a closer up view of the item.

I had prior tp this tried another design which seems to fit well too but the edges flared up regardless of how much 3M i reinforced. Gave up and ordered this particular design. 

20170927_084212-picsay.thumb.jpg.a56b73f35dd3cb938b3a0921b2d14be7.jpg

9 hours ago, Johs said:

PVC Screen sheet. Make the display look bigger, totally flat now. Fit nicely. From TB

87947E7E-FAC9-4E38-B88E-4D357819A987.jpeg

Nice! Classy! 

Too bad my 3rd party GPS installed by C&C comes with touch screen function, so have to give this a pass. 

1 hour ago, Kevinkoh said:

Nice! Can give the link? Thanks!

http://【奔驰车门迎宾灯 新E级C级GLC改装GLC260 C200L E300L镭射灯投影灯】,复制这条信息¥GihA0f4Ce2g¥后打开👉手机淘宝👈

Here you go! 

See if you can help tompang Johnnykok if you are getting a set. Cheers!