• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

1st quick look at the GLC 200!

Josh21

2 hours ago, Numb said:

I also booked my glc 200 with c&c in July, delivery supposed to be in Nov. Called my SE, he told me delivery won't be in Oct like you guys. 

I wonder how the shipments are done? 

The cars might be in the same shipment for oct/nov, so your car might be in SG already.

but depending on the priority of your booking, C&C needs to prioritise which car they prep for delivery. C&C has internal predelivery inspection too. 

If your car has options, might need to factor in LTA homologation inspection and papers. 

• Like 1

On 04/10/2017 at 3:58 PM, Josh21 said:

Latest info from my sales rep is that my ride will be in Singapore on 10th Oct, and estimated delivery date in the last week of Oct. Getting excited! :D

Hi, might I ask if you have secured your COE yet? Thanks. 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:45 PM, Numb said:

Not yet. I wonder how this works as I also booked the car in July. Will check with my SE later. 

I got mine on August 2nd rd bidding.

My ride on preparation and registration soon, my SE say take a week to complete the whole process to collect the car.

Just asking is it better to coat the Nano coating by C&C before collect of car or after 6 month of use? 

7 minutes ago, cytay said:

I got mine on August 2nd rd bidding.

My ride on preparation and registration soon, my SE say take a week to complete the whole process to collect the car.

Just asking is it better to coat the Nano coating by C&C before collect of car or after 6 month of use? 

I did my nano coat by C&C before collection so that it can last a while (less than a week) before I send it to external sources for PPS.

On 10/8/2017 at 0:23 AM, Kevk said:

Received the "beast" today. The ambient light is awesome. Sharing some pics with you guys.

IMG_20171008_000724.jpg

IMG_20171008_000544.jpg

IMG_20171008_000808.jpg

IMG_20171008_000622.jpg

IMG_20171008_000657.jpg

Hi Kevk, qn on the front grille - yours has the 3D star. I see some GLCs with the 2D 'flat' star instead. Any ideas on why the difference?

54 minutes ago, Josh21 said:

Hi Kevk, qn on the front grille - yours has the 3D star. I see some GLCs with the 2D 'flat' star instead. Any ideas on why the difference?

The so called 2D "flat" star is actually used for cars equipped with distronic plus. the radar is housed just behind the flat plastic star.

Of course there are some who change it from 3D to 2D aftermarket purely base on personal preference. 

3 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

The so called 2D "flat" star is actually used for cars equipped with distronic plus. the radar is housed just behind the flat plastic star.

Of course there are some who change it from 3D to 2D aftermarket purely base on personal preference. 

I didn't even know there was a difference in the star.

3 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

I see... Thanks for the info!

33 minutes ago, Kevk said:

When's the delivery date?

Make the final payment on 9-Oct.

SE say C&C need 1weeks to prepare the car with Nano coating, collection next week. Still waiting for her call to confirm the date.

Do you have a Cargo trunk mat for your GLC? you have any to recommend?

7 hours ago, cytay said:

SE say C&C need 1weeks to prepare the car with Nano coating, collection next week. Still waiting for her call to confirm the date.

No I don't. Not sure if I need one. Maybe @VRAtenza has?

8 hours ago, cytay said:

Am using this from taobao. Can see the taobao thread on my mini review. 

Screenshot_20171011-221839.thumb.jpg.a22af429aabd71ae188233412005bef1.jpgScreenshot_20171011-221738.thumb.jpg.c6e99379a8d4ca6c0cdff4142c0173b0.jpg