• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

1st quick look at the GLC 200!

Josh21

8 hours ago, Josh21 said:

My first post here! My GLC 200 is coming in Oct/Nov, and my sales rep told me 2 weeks back that the GLC 200 was available for a test drive, so went down to take a look. You can skip to 4:14 for the start of the car part. :)

Nice! 

Seem like newer c&c GLCs are delivered with black hood badge and rim caps as standard! 

Mine only has the black rim caps. The hood badge is still stock chrome. 

7 hours ago, stepper78 said:

why the sales at C&C like to talk about the brake hold function. 

I went to test A class last year, they also emphasis on this function. 

hehe... dunno why... my current C4 Grand Picasso doesn't have it, maybe most cars dun have it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joecamel said:

Nice, understand that some had to wait for almost 9 months for their car.

Enjoy the car!

Was thinking of the GLC 250, but the wait was till Feb next year, so went with the GLC 200 instead. 

I signed in August, and delivery in Oct/Nov, so the wait was much more palatable...

21 minutes ago, VRAtenza said:

Nice! 

Seem like newer c&c GLCs are delivered with black hood badge and rim caps as standard! 

Thanks! Will do a more detailed video once i take delivery.

Yeah, the black hood badge looks really nice. But maybe cos this one's a black GLC? Mine's Selenite Grey, we'll see what color the hood badge will be... :)

3 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Nice! 

The new GLC comes with black good badge, not only C&C, also PI. Anyway, you can always change it if you want 

3 hours ago, Josh21 said:

Thanks! Will do a more detailed video once i take delivery.

Yeah, the black hood badge looks really nice. But maybe cos this one's a black GLC? Mine's Selenite Grey, we'll see what color the hood badge will be... :)

It will be black and look like this 

20170923_230956.png

15 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

The new GLC comes with black good badge, not only C&C, also PI. Anyway, you can always change it if you want 

Yup just received mine from taobao. Vertical pins, right size. Quality not bad. 

Will install later if i can find time. 

On ‎23‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:01 PM, Josh21 said:

Was thinking of the GLC 250, but the wait was till Feb next year, so went with the GLC 200 instead. 

I signed in August, and delivery in Oct/Nov, so the wait was much more palatable...

Me too have the same though, want the GLC 250, but settle with GLC 200 due to the long delivery time frame for 250.

I sign my on End July, delivery also Oct/Nov. Just checked with SE last week, the car still had not reach Singapore yet.

My is a obsidian black body & Black upholstery.

16 hours ago, cytay said:

Me too have the same though, want the GLC 250, but settle with GLC 200 due to the long delivery time frame for 250.

I sign my on End July, delivery also Oct/Nov. Just checked with SE last week, the car still had not reach Singapore yet.

My is a obsidian black body & Black upholstery.

Nice! Mine's a selenite grey with black upholstery. Wanted the brown interior but they didn't have it in the Oct/Nov delivery batch.

11 hours ago, Kevinkoh said:

@Josh21We have the same rep. I'm getting my GLC200 within the next two weeks. Brilliant blue. Swapped from 250 too. The wait was too long.

Actually the guy in the video isn't my sales rep. My sales rep wasn't on duty when i went for a test drive, cos it was a last minute decision, so she got her colleague to bring me instead. But he's a nice guy, very helpful. :)

2 weeks is your confirmed date? That's really soon! Congrats, and remember to post your pics! 

3 minutes ago, Josh21 said:

Nice! Mine's a selenite grey with black upholstery. Wanted the brown interior but they didn't have it in the Oct/Nov delivery batch.

That is a good choice. Personally I almost went for the brown interior but since I added AMG line, the steering will be in black instead of brown. So decided to keep to black. No regrets.

After looking at many online pictures and videos of brown interior, personally I find the brown steering to be quite weird and cheap looking. The leatherette colour used and the brown plastics doesn't look that nice. 

Am sure your kids and family will enjoy the glc when it arrive very soon! 

1 minute ago, VRAtenza said:

That is a good choice. Personally I almost went for the brown interior but since I added AMG line, the steering will be in black instead of brown. So decided to keep to black. No regrets.

After looking at many online pictures and videos of brown interior, personally I find the brown steering to be quite weird and cheap looking. The leatherette colour used and the brown plastics doesn't look that nice. 

Am sure your kids and family will enjoy the glc when it arrive very soon! 

Thanks man! Black is still a safe color, so no big issues for us as well.

Just checked with my sales rep, mine should be delivered in Nov. More videos to come then! :D