• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC SUV bodykits + Exhaust systems

Ghost204

2 hours ago, Ghost204 said:

Hi all!

just wondering if any of you know of any GLC bodykits or LTA approved exhaust in the market now???

if you do, please share the posion & pics if possible!

thanks! :money:

Original Sports Exhaust

1 minute ago, BAT said:

U21 Sports Exhaust is LTA approved :D

hahaha but if your car doesnt come stock with it, it wont be legal to change to the U21. I spoke to benzline, they told me there is no certificate for them to show to LTA once changed. if you're feeling lucky then can try ah.. but i don't dare =[ don't wanna go through the hassle of taking out every inspection lol

Just now, Ghost204 said:

hahaha but if your car doesnt come stock with it, it wont be legal to change to the U21. I spoke to benzline, they told me there is no certificate for them to show to LTA once changed. if you're feeling lucky then can try ah.. but i don't dare =[ don't wanna go through the hassle of taking out every inspection lol

In that case, ask C&C to do it for you. Since there is a record of it certified already, it should not be a problem. 

Just now, BAT said:

In that case, ask C&C to do it for you. Since there is a record of it certified already, it should not be a problem. 

Don't dare to ask the price for them to install for me... wallet will have a big hole :hot:

I would love to do the armytrix which is already in sg... just that it is not LTA compliant 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost204 said:

Don't dare to ask the price for them to install for me... wallet will have a big hole :hot:

I would love to do the armytrix which is already in sg... just that it is not LTA compliant 

Amytrix one is decat plus I am sure the engine is re-tuned for the sound.