• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

High pressure fuel pump problem

audiorook

Driving a E350 coupe since 2016. After I bought it second hand, the high pressure fuel pump had problems. Ended up having to buy the fuel pump from overseas, because C&C does not allow any parts dealer here to sell that part to parallel import car.

after a year, similar problem occurs again, with engine check light on.

just wondering if other E350 (or E250) owners have such issues too?

Cheers

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had fuel pump replaced some time back too after car stalled suddenly while driving.  Could crank but couldn't start.  Had it happen 2nd time a year later.  Mine didnt have check engine light come on.

My mechanic didn't have issues getting the part or at least he didn't tell me he had problems ordering the part.  Mines a Parallel imported e350 cab.  I called c&c and other small shops for parts before and they never told me they won't sell to me.