• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC customize car Matt 3M

Johs

50 minutes ago, Johs said:

Oh they hv RHD option?

wat is the damage?

This is the seller:

http://【2017款奔驰C200L 全新E300L GLC260 GLE320 GLA200全包围汽车脚垫】,复制这条信息¥Dwbt0XmJvGq¥后打开👉手机淘宝👈

Just communicate with the seller. Tell him/her that you are buying for RHD GLC similar to those in Hong Kong. They have template and sold to HK GLC owners before. 

My suggestion is to ship it in via sea freight combined with other shoppers or your other TB purchase to meet the 1 cubic metre minimum volumetric charge for sea freight. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Sat Aug 12 2017 at 3:33 PM, VRAtenza said:

Using this now....took a risk, ordered the RHD version, fits perfectly.  Highly recommended. 

Now my original AMG mat under these 2 layers of protection. Very much easier to maintain now. 

Screenshot_20170812-152925.thumb.jpg.aa3ad296067c2f3ea02c1fac9cbe9cd5.jpg

kindly pm the supplier contact, tks

• 7 months later...
23 hours ago, PenangKia said:

@Johs Did you get it done there on the spot or was there a need to preorder? Can you PM me the damage too?

Am considering between the original 3M or the 3D Maxpider type.

Thanks 

Have used both for my previous ride and now choose to use 3D maxpider.  For me , the custom fit (does not move around at all), easy maintenance (vacuum with occasional wash and  dry) and the OEM look made Maxpider a simple choice for me. I personally do not find the 3M style mats not to be as aesthetically pleasing. 

If you are planning to go the 3M style mats, my suggestion is to stick with the 3M brand. Quality of the other look alikes cannot match 3M and do not last as long. Tried almost every supplier of such mats.

Good luck with the search.

13 hours ago, snsd555 said:

Possible to share here for the benefit of the other members looking too? Thanks! :)

I wrote to Maxtrend. They said that they were able to do it on the spot at their Bukit Batok factory but I should call before I head there to confirm availability of staff to customize it.

Anyone else has used the Maxpider? It looks good but is pretty ex. How does it fare with the dirt and grime?

Ended up going with the Maxpider. I found that the coil-type mat like the 3M or 3a traps dirt and dirt removal is very difficult. I like how the Maxpider look, and also that it helps contributes to a reduction in cabin noise.

I talked to folks in Maxpider about having a forum discount and they have agreed for 10 units and above (including mine). If you are keen and have a PI car please let me know. For C&C you can go directly with them.

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2017 at 10:47 PM, VRAtenza said:

This is the seller:

http://【2017款奔驰C200L 全新E300L GLC260 GLE320 GLA200全包围汽车脚垫】,复制这条信息¥Dwbt0XmJvGq¥后打开👉手机淘宝👈

Just communicate with the seller. Tell him/her that you are buying for RHD GLC similar to those in Hong Kong. They have template and sold to HK GLC owners before. 

My suggestion is to ship it in via sea freight combined with other shoppers or your other TB purchase to meet the 1 cubic metre minimum volumetric charge for sea freight. 

Do you have the contact for this seller?