• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Help needed for front hood emblem

JohnnyKOK

1 hour ago, VRAtenza said:

My car is blue, so... Save myself some money for other mods... 😜 

Looking for original carbon fibre wing mirror cover though.... Anyone know where to get? Got parts number? 

Benzline or stockist 

1 hour ago, Benson said:

Why don't consider to wrap instead of replacing it?

Because of the curvature, will be challenging for the wrapping to be done in a seamless piece. 

I think some owners here have tried getting those sticker professionals to quote/try already. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Is that for RHD? Apparently the LHD and RHD wing mirrors are slightly different size and shape.... Don't ask me why.. LOL

35 minutes ago, Benson said:

Ya wana thot of gg TB to buy the CF mirror cover and was told LHD & RHD got diff 1 the size... 😱😱😱

yeah better not. I paid a lesson fee as I die die wanted to order to try......threw a set away

• 4 weeks later...