• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Yay! Collected my GLC Coupe after 8 month wait!

BAT

1 hour ago, BAT said:

Wasted! Luckily I missed the pre launch shipment. Apart from the launch discount, was there any further discount when you took the pre launch shipment?

1 hour ago, BAT said:

360 Camera!

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Is this the audio 20 or command screen? 

59 minutes ago, Benson said:

Wait for me... I'm installing in Dec... 😜😜

Frankly, I would suggest against it. Although it's original 360 cam but it's aftermarket. I would prefer factory fitted. Like I said, some feature are good to Hv but not must Hv. How often would you use it?

Just now, BAT said:

Nice, that means when you install command online they added the engine oil temperature sensor.

It's in the vehicle setting under engine tab. Guess it's one of the feature that came with comand like what Johnny mentioned. I had compared the nav vs the the garmin on the audio 20 n I must say the comand nav is much nicer. 

2 hours ago, mysticryan said:

Frankly, I would suggest against it. Although it's original 360 cam but it's aftermarket. I would prefer factory fitted. Like I said, some feature are good to Hv but not must Hv. How often would you use it?

Thot when we park we will use it?

3 minutes ago, Benson said:

Ya have the reverse cam. Maybe 360 gv me the xtra securness when parking... haha... anyway after try liao really not useful I dismantle and sell cheap cheap to the Bros here who wana try it 😜

360 once you have it, you won't switch back to 180 reverse camera. It is activated when reverse gear is engaged or anytime a manual button is pressed. Can help you to see kerb front, side and back!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Benson said:

Ya have the reverse cam. Maybe 360 gv me the xtra securness when parking... haha... anyway after try liao really not useful I dismantle and sell cheap cheap to the Bros here who wana try it 😜

It's definitely useful..... Just a matter whether it is 5k worth of usefulness.. Lol

• Like 1

Ya Loh ... anything happen I can respray the whole car twice with that amount! Whahaha ... Actually so expensive because of the xtra reverse cam, 2 side mirror & the front grill that need to indent.. so is like u have 2 sets of each mention Loh ... factory fitted save all this cost... Sighz 

The 360 when u drive it can still function with the press of that button?

7 minutes ago, Benson said:

Ya Loh ... anything happen I can respray the whole car twice with that amount! Whahaha ... Actually so expensive because of the xtra reverse cam, 2 side mirror & the front grill that need to indent.. so is like u have 2 sets of each mention Loh ... factory fitted save all this cost... Sighz 

The 360 when u drive it can still function with the press of that button?

My 2 cts of advice, don't be in hurry to put deposit or pay for the aftermarket 360.

Take delivery of your car in Dec and drive for 1-2 months. If at end of that period you still have the itch to upgrade, by all means. 

As what mysticryan said, it is a good to have. Without it you will still be able to park it without any problem. After 1 month of driving it, parking it will be second nature 360 or 180 or beeping reverse sensors. 

There are more worthwhile mods (my personal opinion) that 5k can buy. Do those first and if you still have left over to spend, then do this 360.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VRAtenza said:

My 2 cts of advice, don't be in hurry to put deposit or pay for the aftermarket 360.

Take delivery of your car in Dec and drive for 1-2 months. If at end of that period you still have the itch to upgrade, by all means. 

As what mysticryan said, it is a good to have. Without it you will still be able to park it without any problem. After 1 month of driving it, parking it will be second nature 360 or 180 or beeping reverse sensors. 

There are more worthwhile mods (my personal opinion) that 5k can buy. Do those first and if you still have left over to spend, then do this 360.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I would not mind $1500 for factory fitted, but $5800 for aftermarket & might have warranty issue.... I would not go for it. How we used to park without reverse cam? I hardly see my 180 camera, as I still not used to it, still using normal parktronic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VRAtenza said:

I remember someone initiated a poll 360 cam or ILS. To me, ILS is defintitely a must! 360 is really good to have it but can also live without unless u always kerb rash!

31 minutes ago, JohnnyKOK said:

I would not mind $1500 for factory fitted, but $5800 for aftermarket & might have warranty issue.... I would not go for it. How we used to park without reverse cam? I hardly see my 180 camera, as I still not used to it, still using normal parktronic

actually i still park reverse using the side mirror. Once I saw one uncle driving E200 open door to reverse park. :lol:

31 minutes ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Does the car front sensor work and warn you even w/o 360?

Just now, mysticryan said:

actually i still park reverse using the side mirror. Once I saw one uncle driving E200 open door to reverse park. :lol:

Can our gear still engage with the door open? I thought for the newer models, once the door is open, the gear is automatically engaged at P?