• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Yay! Collected my GLC Coupe after 8 month wait!

BAT

52 minutes ago, Benson said:

Wah... u can really wait!! Haha... juz curious... yr ride is from CnC how come got the 360 cam view? Then the door pin u retro fit yrself? Saw yr car come with red seat belt and the AMG wording on the steering wheel... is yr car some kind of special edition? 😂😂

Yes, my ride is from CnC. No choice, I delayed my decision for 1 week and the allocation was taken by someone else. Anyway I didn't need this car urgently.

I added the following to my ride thru CnC.

1. AMG interior

2. Diamond white paint

3. Dynamic body control 

4. 360 camera

5. Burmester sound system

6. Black ashwood trim

7. Sports exhaust 

8. Red seat belts 

The other items, such as the AMG door pins and emblem, I retrofit outside.

• Like 1

Oh, I cudnt add the 360 in as the option list doesn't it. Only command online option but not the 360. Or once u add command it comes with the 360? I think only the sport exhaust & red self applies the coupe... cudnt fund such options as well on the SUV 😓

And your AMG steering also diff from the rest leh... got AMG wording on the flat bottom there... power 

I can't advise for the SUV. What you can do is check Mercedes Australia and U.K. Website (RHD) if they have this option. If not, check Germany site. If they have, you can always ask your SE to get Daimler to quote.

360 camera don't need Command.

For sports exhaust and red seat belts, they are not in CnC option list. I got them to quote me seperately.

The AMG steering thingy is a sticker.

38 minutes ago, Benson said:

How much u added for the 360 don't mind asking? So 360 on Audio 20 right? Saw u din type in command... What does the sport exhaust do huh? The AMG is genius!! Hahaha ... I like 👍🏻

I like the red seat belt!! Din know can add!! 😤😤

Yes, 360 on Audio 20. The option was listed as $1.5K 

Sports exhaust supposed to give a different exhaust note in Sports and Sports+ mode. This is a youtube example on the GLC300. I don't know if there is any significant difference on the GLC250 as I have not compared with anyone on stock exhaust. My previous ride also has the sports exhaust but performs differently.

Wah nice Loh the sound.... I ask SE previously can add 360 she say canot!! So Long not in option list canot add!! WTF ... 🤦🏼‍♂️ Haiz ... The 360 was cheap! But their command is expensive at 10k... cos I wana have command plus 360 ... look like adding up aftermarket still cheaper than CnC combi of command + 360...

Duno the red seat belt can do after market or not 😔😔

11 minutes ago, Benson said:

Wah nice Loh the sound.... I ask SE previously can add 360 she say canot!! So Long not in option list canot add!! WTF ... 🤦🏼‍♂️ Haiz ... The 360 was cheap! But their command is expensive at 10k... cos I wana have command plus 360 ... look like adding up aftermarket still cheaper than CnC combi of command + 360...

I see 360 camera as a valid option on Mercedes Australia website, which means your SE can get Daimler to quote. No such thing as not in option list cannot add. My SE has been adding stuff not in option list based on my requests. Of course, there is a deadline to confirm before production kicks in. Aftermarket Command possibly void quite a fair bit of your warranty due to the 'massive wiring'. Aftermarket 360 I heard is way much more expensive than the factory option.

I have seen one sponsor who can do red seat belts.

Ya aftermarket 360 very expensive!! 4 times more than factory but the command is cheap... added up still cheaper than CnC command + 360 ... cos I like bigger screen 😬😬 ... u fit they don't really know 1 la... I fit my after mkt Bi-Xenon in my w204 I go service CnC also keep quiet ... 😜 ... Ya have to find Pro to do it the after mkt command arbo wait short circuit really up lorry ... like u say CnC void everything... 

Am curious u added so many option even burmester why u leave out the command?? 😬😬

6 minutes ago, Benson said:

Ya aftermarket 360 very expensive!! 4 times more than factory but the command is cheap... added up still cheaper than CnC command + 360 ... cos I like bigger screen 😬😬 ... u fit they don't really know 1 la... I fit my after mkt Bi-Xenon in my w204 I go service CnC also keep quiet ... 😜 ... Ya have to find Pro to do it the after mkt command arbo wait short circuit really up lorry ... like u say CnC void everything... 

Am curious u added so many option even burmester why u leave out the command?? 😬😬

I am using HUD instead. So I rely very minimal on the centre screen. Check out Navdy.

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

15 hours ago, Benson said:

Your SE not very helpful.

I remember asking my SE to quote for 360 and Burmester (both not in the option list iirc) separately. She got back to me with the quote. Unfortunately I missed the "order-by" date. 

Mine was 7 months wait,  sure have many times you chance upon something that you want to add. I ordered my GLC with only pano roof. 2 weeks later called up my SE to add the AMG-Line..... 😜 

14 hours ago, BAT said:

I am using HUD instead. So I rely very minimal on the centre screen. Check out Navdy.

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

Your dash stitching is red or white? Looks white in some and red in other pictures. 

Can direct me where you get the HUD? Considering to get one since my driving position, the steering wheel block the top part of the speedo (where the all important 90-100kph markings are..) now I am relying on the digital speed readout in the instrument cluster lcd screen. 

Your HUD connects to the OBD direct? Need another power source from ciggy lighter? 

Thanks! 

4 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Nice, how much to top up for the red seat belts? 
Which is this A2534910500? Sports exhaust? 
Nice AMG front grill emblem & AMG door pin , done @ Elebest? Price? 

Search on Taobao.... Much better pricing for the same stuff. Not difficult to self install too. 

40 minutes ago, VRAtenza said:

Search on Taobao.... Much better pricing for the same stuff. Not difficult to self install too. 

Which 1 u refer to order from TB? Red seat belt or exos or ??

i wana ask my SE see can still add the 360 but think think I wana have the command so I think I go get from elebest better... the screen is bigger I suppose... then I calculated Liao... added up command + 360 still cheaper than CnC combi but of cos risk the "wiring short circuit" then really up lorry Liao... 

6 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Nice, how much to top up for the red seat belts? 
Which is this A2534910500? Sports exhaust? 
Nice AMG front grill emblem & AMG door pin , done @ Elebest? Price? 

I think red seat belts is a 1.4K option.

Yes, that is the sports exhaust.

AMG front grill emblem I did at Benzline and AMG door pin I got through my usual supplier.

2 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Taobao quality varies and is dependent on supplier.

For the AMG emblem I have one from Taobao but the quality is quite different from the original one. This is not easy to self install at all. It requires removal of the diamond grille.

For AMG door pins, the difference in quality is also quite obvious.

However, to each it's own, most important is happy with your purchase.