• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wheels on W213 E250

Merc Fan

That's right . I booked the e200 exc, actually staggered or not, I'm impartial, given my ah Pek driving style (and taste). 

Rims wise they are offering 18 inch twin spokes, which AFAIK should be the 22R design. Actually on the exc model , if they give the 10 spoke wheels , I think it will retain the classic flavor more.

Delivery date Aug/Sep.

2 hours ago, Autoswede said:

That's right . I booked the e200 exc, actually staggered or not, I'm impartial, given my ah Pek driving style (and taste). 

All merc (especially E-class) owners are ah pek by definition. It's only a matter of young ah pek or old ah pek :)

6 minutes ago, Autoswede said:

@swissfondue @Merc Fan saw the pirelli cinturato p7 from swiss' pics. Are those run flat tires? Do you find them noisy or uncomfortable? 

Yes, those are RFTs. Surprisingly comfortable and quiet. But then I came from 20" rims with ultra low-profile tyres on my last ride.

On 06/08/2017 at 9:13 PM, Autoswede said:

@swissfondue @Merc Fan saw the pirelli cinturato p7 from swiss' pics. Are those run flat tires? Do you find them noisy or uncomfortable? 

It seems most cars now are on RFTs...save the space in the boot without an extra tyre :)

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Merc Fan said:

Between the E200 and E250 rim, which rim looks better?

It's a very personal thing but both are nice in my opinion, with a slight preference for the E250 one because they look bigger with thinner spokes.

5 hours ago, swissfondue said:

It's a very personal thing but both are nice in my opinion, with a slight preference for the E250 one because they look bigger with thinner spokes.

They are both 18 inch and the E200 rim has simpler design as compared to the E250 rim. I wonder why C&C decided to have the E250 rim for the E200 Exclusive model as well?

2 hours ago, Merc Fan said:

They are both 18 inch and the E200 rim has simpler design as compared to the E250 rim. I wonder why C&C decided to have the E250 rim for the E200 Exclusive model as well?

The rims on the e250 avg is actually for the exclusive trim in Singapore. I think the e300 exclusive uses it as well. 

Imo, I find the exclusive rims much nicer for the e class character