rshk

How to compare

39 posts in this topic

On 02/08/2017 at 9:13 AM, Benson said:

Replaced? U indented your car? Ya coupe do come with A lot of features. The PI also include burmester & command in as well or u indented also? 

All the features listed came with the car except instead of Normal led head light, it came with ILS. Kinda fully spec up ride. And for the price I paid. It's worth the $$$ over what AD quoted me. 

3 hours ago, mysticryan said:

All the features listed came with the car except instead of Normal led head light, it came with ILS. Kinda fully spec up ride. And for the price I paid. It's worth the $$$ over what AD quoted me. 

Features look good. Bro, do you mind sharing how much you paid for your ride from the PI? Can share via PM if you don't mind.

Ya, almost full features for this car Liao ... really power ... coupe I know the features are slightly more than SUV but yours really power... still got burmester & command ... curious to know the price & who is the PI also? 😂😂

6 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

My original center console trim is piano black which is well known to gather swirls marks, finger prints and dust.

I added a stainless steel form molded plate with carbon fibre effect to it and problem solved. :)

Power la... u DIY your car till Swee Swee Sia... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Rarely PI cars comes with so many factory fitted options. I guess those who bought the Coupe from PI got very good deals.

One post to all. Price wise, I got a good deal and it's much lower than the petrol variance of the C&C model. What more can I ask for. Jump on it and sign it cos C&C don't wan my sale. 

Hi folks, I intend to get a PI GLC250 AMG luxury. May I know which PI is reliable or advise where you purchase from and the price, if you are willing to share. Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, UltraMagnus said:

Hi folks, I intend to get a PI GLC250 AMG luxury. May I know which PI is reliable or advise where you purchase from and the price, if you are willing to share. Thanks in advance!

Best is compare specs based on ex stock as likely diff from each PI plus the no of COE bids. 

yup... u need to compare the specs ...or tell the dealer what specs u want... and see whats the price...coz some car specs do defer from different dealers.

Thanks, I find it really difficult to compare especially since there are a few variations and I do not have an estimate of each add-on feature price. Any comments about TTS edition GLC250 AMG luxury version?

51 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

Thanks, I find it really difficult to compare especially since there are a few variations and I do not have an estimate of each add-on feature price. Any comments about TTS edition GLC250 AMG luxury version?

Stock from PI likely from UK so u can try configure the addon u want as base reference to compare the spec list from PI  

https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/passengercars.html