• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Help needed

VersionS

Dear club members, anyone can refer me to workshop or person whom can modify the air circulation system ?

Currently my E250 engine start with air circulation off and the road dirty air wil transmit into car cabin and every time i on the air circulation button it will be off again in few mins later. Getting annoying!

Pls advise ? And the cost to modify it

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/07/2017 at 2:57 PM, VersionS said:

Dear club members, anyone can refer me to workshop or person whom can modify the air circulation system ?

Currently my E250 engine start with air circulation off and the road dirty air wil transmit into car cabin and every time i on the air circulation button it will be off again in few mins later. Getting annoying!

Pls advise ? And the cost to modify it

This is suppose to be a safety feature on Mercedes to ensure fresh air is circulated inside cabin at regular intervals. Why do you want to remove this safety feature?

2006 W211 MERCEDES E200NGT

47 minutes ago, VersionS said:

Hi ... because the dirty get in and manually turn it off will be late as the dirty air already entered cabin before we knew it.

as such , prefer the other way round, that is when i need fresh air, i can manually turn it off ...

Actually with the air filter in place, I can hardly notice any fumes coming in.. have you changed the filter recently?

• 1 month later...