• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Dekit sale!

F&F

Hi everyone 

I just traded in my car and am dekitting before handover. Following items up for sale. Dekit at your convenience of workshop and labour on you. 

1) Full set gunmetal 19" monobloc original BRABUS staggered rims with brand new tyres (<500km with receipts to prove) - $1,200 + swap with your wheels. 

2) Brabus Quad pipe brabus exhaust. Comes with LTA certificate. - $2,000 + swap with yours.

Interested please text me 918001nine2 Many other brabus parts and you can harvest whatever you can take if you buy both items. 

Thanks for viewing. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, F&F said:

Hi everyone 

I just traded in my car and am dekitting before handover. Following items up for sale. Dekit at your convenience of workshop and labour on you. 

1) Full set gunmetal 19" monobloc original BRABUS staggered rims with brand new tyres (<500km with receipts to prove) - $1,200 + swap with your wheels. 

2) Brabus Quad pipe brabus exhaust. Comes with LTA certificate. - $2,000 + swap with yours.

Interested please text me 918001nine2 Many other brabus parts and you can harvest whatever you can take if you buy both items. 

Thanks for viewing. 

Thanks for the strong support guys. Many nice brothers have asked for pictures so I went down to take the photos. 

IMG_6410.JPG

IMG_6411.JPG

IMG_6412.JPG

IMG_6413.JPG

On 15/07/2017 at 11:36 PM, F&F said:

Hi everyone 

Thanks for viewing. 

Rims reserved. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2017 at 8:22 PM, F&F said:

Rims reserved. 

Rims sold to a nice brother. 

Additional items:

1. BRABUS Door Lock Pins (On my E-Class, not sure if it fit any others) - $40 + Swap your door lock pins
  2. Groovy Sun Shades (All doors, For E-Class only, MINT CONDITION) - $160
  3. BRABUS full kit for E-Class only - Front and Rear and Side Kit + optional puddle lights and BRABUS illuminated logos + Illuminated BRABUS Rear Emblem + BRABUS front emblem + Mercedes Benz front grill + BRABUS Quad Performance Exhaust System (with LTA Cert provided) + BRABUS Mats + BRABUS pedals - $8,000 + Swap whatever parts I need to replace the parts here taken + Labor on you

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/07/2017 at 11:27 AM, F&F said:

Rims sold to a nice brother. 

Additional items:

1. BRABUS Door Lock Pins (On my E-Class, not sure if it fit any others) - $40 + Swap your door lock pins
  2. Groovy Sun Shades (All doors, For E-Class only, MINT CONDITION) - $160
  3. BRABUS full kit for E-Class only - Front and Rear and Side Kit + optional puddle lights and BRABUS illuminated logos + Illuminated BRABUS Rear Emblem + BRABUS front emblem + Mercedes Benz front grill + BRABUS Quad Performance Exhaust System (with LTA Cert provided) + BRABUS Mats + BRABUS pedals - $8,000 + Swap whatever parts I need to replace the parts here taken + Labor on you

Car sold. Thanks for support!