• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

PIAA wiper

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and owns a 2 months old GLC 250 Coupe. Been looking all over including online to get a pair of PIAA silicon wiper blades for my ride but couldn't find it anywhere as was told by autobacs due to new model so nobody import in. Any bros here have lobang of this? Been using it for all my previous rides and so far very pleased with the durability of it. Thanks in advance 😃👍🏻

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to bukit batok Autobacs. They should be able to help you. They can transfer the PIAA blades to a compatible bracket. They did that for my W205 but personally I don't think is worth the investment. Not much improvement. I switched back to Bosch during their promotion. 

1 hour ago, Angchug said:

If you go to bukit batok Autobacs. They should be able to help you. They can transfer the PIAA blades to a compatible bracket. They did that for my W205 but personally I don't think is worth the investment. Not much improvement. I switched back to Bosch during their promotion. 

Thanks Angchug,

not sure W205 bracket and mine same or not cos the last time I went there they simply tell me don't have lor. Bosch I've used before for my S60 but not very lasting lei. Did juddering problem resolved after changing to Bosch? Or you also apply tyre wax?

• 1 year later...