• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Trim for Centre Console

garyjelee

5 hours ago, garyjelee said:

I'd like to know if anyone has stuck any carbon fibre liked stickers over their centre console? Figured if that's doable, it can serve as a protection against scratches for those with piano lacquered trim?

I got a carbon fibre printed metal plate from taobao that fits over my original piano black centre console. Fitment is exact. 

20170424_000425-picsay.jpg

20170429_234231-picsay.jpg

Edited by VRAtenza
Add photos
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, petetherock said:

Thanks bro I meant the dash part? I like the wooden eucalyptus wood finish ..

IMG_7096.JPG

Oh that part. The only way to achieve the matt natural wood finish is to have the part replaced. Stickers or plates will not get you that look. 

Taobao only good for those stuff that are not LHD/RHD biased.

GLC's center console is pretty symmetrical, so can use LHD/RHD trim protectors/stickers. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

I got a carbon fibre printed metal plate from taobao that fits over my original piano black centre console. Fitment is exact. 

20170424_000425-picsay.jpg

20170429_234231-picsay.jpg

Looks cool! Are the centre consoles the same for both GLC and GLC Coupes? I seem to only find the ones for GLC on tabao. 

17 minutes ago, garyjelee said:

Looks cool! Are the centre consoles the same for both GLC and GLC Coupes? I seem to only find the ones for GLC on tabao. 

I will not be able to say for sure. You need to compare the actual part number for the centre console trim to be certain.

I took a big risk with this one as I cannot be 100% sure that China GLC's LHD centre console is exactly the same as our RHD but it turned out great.

I got caught out in a few stuff i thought will fit as they look very similar but turned out otherwise. 

3 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Nice, hard to install? How much? Can share the link? 

Not difficult. I can share some tips on how to install it properly without the trial and error I had to go through once you bought it.  Cost wise,  u can calculate from the link I posted. 

http://【奔驰GLC专用中控面板装饰框GLC200 260中控贴膜300内饰装饰保护贴】,点击链接再选择浏览器打开http://c.b1yt.com/h.PAUxuA?cv=bbdqZA897sE&sm=ed0f66

• 8 months later...