• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Collected & did some internal styling

JohnnyKOK

1 hour ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Wow.... I saved a tonne then... 

Upgraded my own flat bottom via leather wrap and swapped out the lower trim ( think C63 style), I get a fuller more comfortable and sporty grip.

20170620_085340-picsay.thumb.jpg.d93b9491a55a1379c40630b0c6d99ab7.jpg

10 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

So, beside the steeling wheel, sport pedals, AMG floor mats, what else? 

The interior you have choice of either black or two tone cranberry red-black.

4 hours ago, BAT said:

The interior you have choice of either black or two tone cranberry red-black.

I wasn't given a choice of 2 tone red black but I know the seats for AMG Interior are slightly different from Exclusive. AMG Interior trims are also standard aluminium for sides and piano black for centre. 

11 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Upgraded my own flat bottom via leather wrap and swapped out the lower trim ( think C63 style), I get a fuller more comfortable and sporty grip.

C63 AMG steering wheel, S$3550

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1391284910962385&id=461254523965433

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Oh... Than it makes more $ sense to go for AMG interior. All the interior AMG stuff esp the steering wheel gonna cost a bomb to replace aftermarket.

If you look at Mercedes Germany website, the Exclusive option appears to be more expensive than the AMG line interior. Exclusive interior also has more colours to choose from compared to AMG line. I guess end of the day, it is what your preference is.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/08/2017 at 8:53 PM, Benson said:

Can we suggest a meet up? Lol ... would love to see u guys rides man ... Bat, Johnny, Mystic, Vratenza etc ... 😂😂

Please count me in! :) thanks bros!

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2017 at 10:32 AM, VRAtenza said:

Care to share where did you do the upgrade and the damage? 

1 hour ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Latest internal styling, got my steering wheel wrapped by Taufik of wheelskinz.sg, 2 hours downtime, beautifully done, better grip now

20170905_194608.jpg

From your picture, your burmester tweeter cover is matte right? And your burmester for the round speaker is shiny?