• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes Customed Steering Wheel Leather Wrap

VRAtenza

**SOLD**

Mercedes Benz Steering Wheel Leather Wrap. 

Suitable for C-Class (W205), GLC-Class (X253) with non-AMG line Steering Wheels ie. Full round steering. Might be suitable for other MB models but you have to do your own homework to confirm. 

This particular wrap is genuine perforated leather at 3 and 9 o'clock positions, suede at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions. BLUE stitching and BLUE centre marker strip. This wrap colour was customised for me but unfortunate it is in the wrong dimensions as mine is the AMG-line D shaped steering. The last picture is my own sports steering wheel with a similar wrap but in "D-shape" ( installed by myself).

Comes with all the tools and material required to self fit or bring to a workshop that can do leather stitching. Have online videos on how to do it yourself if you are feeling handy. Pretty easy. 

The perforated leather and suede replicates the various 63AMG steering wheel style, nice firm comfortable grip and adds thickness to the steering wheel for sportier feel. 

Customised Cost plus shipping and gst easily >SGD80

Asking for $50 cash and carry just to recover some cost. 

The actual kit I am selling. 

20170616_074500-picsay.thumb.jpg.49a999de6e372702605149eb98a6ff38.jpg

Some sample pics of same style, design but in RED stitching and RED Center Marker Strip. 

Screenshot_20170616-083458.thumb.jpg.0bf580295c8b6fa0f2e667f8979af96a.jpg

Screenshot_20170616-083631.thumb.jpg.81b667ed637360a687cdbf2f85f08396.jpg

My own AMG Line Steering Wheel wrapped by myself in the exact same colour as what I am selling

20170620_085340-picsay.thumb.jpg.16dc1a32432ba0d3148f217725f89696.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Hi VRAtenza, very interested, but I never took home economics & failed my art & craft. How much with your installation + Kopi + TCSS

Hi, sorry, but one time installation experience is enough to last me till my next ride.... Very satisfying experience to do for own ride but to do it for others, the time and effort in financial consideration will be quite prohibitive. 

You are welcome to have a look and feel of my finished wheel. I can give you tips and lesson learnt from my own effort. 

• 4 weeks later...