• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Collected & did some external styling

JohnnyKOK

14 minutes ago, mysticryan said:

thanks for sharing. Do you mean the actual AMG ride or those cars with AMG options comes with it.

Should be those that come with AMG options, (if u selected amg line). Just checked mine, it is OEM Brembo =].

• Like 1

Was choosing Plastidip & Wrap, went for wrap as Plastidip can't do windows. No intention to darken tail light & Merc logo. 

As for exhaust pipe, they did it for free, but I don't think it will lasts due to heat, might replace with matt black tip

52 minutes ago, Merc Fan said:

Can't get rid of the C&C logo...as people will think it is a parallel importer car!

What is the relationship btwn debadge vs PI car? 😂😂 ... PI have no ILS, car plate frame will be able to identify vs AD no pana roof with ILS & car plate distinguishly labelled C&C ... thou some PI have what AD have & vice versa ... 

1 hour ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Spot the difference 

20170814_193352.jpg

20171003_081708.jpg

Did you wrap over your foglamp vent strips chrome covers? 

Can PM me the contact of vinyl shop and the damage?thinking of going carbon fibre or black stainless steel effect. 

13 hours ago, Benson said:

What is the relationship btwn debadge vs PI car? 😂😂 ... PI have no ILS, car plate frame will be able to identify vs AD no pana roof with ILS & car plate distinguishly labelled C&C ... thou some PI have what AD have & vice versa ... 

Actually, not much about physical differences, as you can get almost the same car, and you can get car plate frame, C&C logo from 3rd party.

To me, it is about peace of mind on warranty

20 hours ago, Benson said:

To me, PI or AD doesn’t matter. If wanna debadge. I will do it clean. Anyway, buying from PI or AD is personal preference. Mainly due to demand and supply of the actual configuration of the car you wanna buy. Some choose to wait for AD cars but I choose stock cars! 👍👍👍