• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Good accessories for A180

SGeagleF15

8 hours ago, SGeagleF15 said:

Agree with Petetherock.  For small ticket items ($50 and below) it is fine to buy from overseas.  

As for large ticket items (>$50) buy at own risk.  My 2cents it is just not worth the trouble, time and risk.

Those seat covers are really nice@$144. If cost a few tens more local, I would definitely buy.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, SGeagleF15 said:

You are right took a while to hook it up, esp the brake piece

IMG_3013.JPG

Hi Bro how is the fitment...I got this sport pedal from EZbuy yesterday tried to install the brake pedal too wide there is free play.

Trying to contact exbuy to return the items.

2 hours ago, Erik said:

Hi Bro how is the fitment...I got this sport pedal from EZbuy yesterday tried to install the brake pedal too wide there is free play.

Hi bro, the fitment of the brake padel is tight and should not have any movement.

4 hours ago, Taam said:

Those seat covers are really nice@$144. If cost a few tens more local, I would definitely buy.

Once bitten twice shy.

Those are a beauty to look at but probably won't buy them again.

If there are local shops selling them and I can 👀 It with my own eyes on how it will fit I will consider buying from them even if it is sold at a higher price.

2 hours ago, Erik said:

Maybe if you like I can help to take a look.

Do you have the exact link to the purchase site and also the order details? 

2 hours ago, Erik said:

I got mine from aliexpress. Tight fit. 

http://s.aliexpress.com/7fYbqyIB

6 hours ago, SGeagleF15 said:

Hi bro, the fitment of the brake padel is tight and should not have any movement.

The part number is the same comparing the one I received with the one posted here. Just to check did you remove the original pedal rubber insert?

On 14/05/2017 at 9:29 PM, Erik said:

The part number is the same comparing the one I received with the one posted here. Just to check did you remove the original pedal rubber insert?

Yes I removed the original rubber insert and replace with the new one.

It is actually harder to put on the new one

Dear all, thanks for all the advice and reply. Feedback to ezbuy and they replied. There are 2 sizes for the brake pedal and they will send out the biggest size by default. Good news is they are sending me the correct brake pedal. Will wait for the delivery.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:21 PM, Erik said:

Dear all, thanks for all the advice and reply. Feedback to ezbuy and they replied. There are 2 sizes for the brake pedal and they will send out the biggest size by default. Good news is they are sending me the correct brake pedal. Will wait for the delivery.

Takes some effort to install:

• Like 1

Hi all,

Sharing a link just posted under general discussion on self drive in Japan.

Click here to go Japan self drive topic

Worth mentioning on this drive was the beautiful AMG A-class we saw while driving through the mountain pass.  It was handling the sharp turn and steep climb with ease, while our rental was struggling to keep up.

IMG_4314.PNG.9a39f7ade6c921aadefbe4e257615ac2.PNG

naturally we let him pass at the earliest opportunity 😁. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2017 at 11:04 PM, SGeagleF15 said:

Hi all, Here's a guide for anyone who wants to download their fav music from Spotify (Paid / premium account) to play on their car.

Spotify to USB guide

1) open Spotify app on macIMG_3116.thumb.JPG.f10564f62568f268b5c465a74b87c25d.JPG

2) open DRM tool which can read Spotify playlist.IMG_3117.thumb.JPG.fa51b87333c53a0d0e7f2a826c551e37.JPG

3) open files (drag Spotify playlist you want into app).IMG_3119.PNG.60c461d7dc03597041e93deffc7d1994.PNG

4) wait for translation (50songs about 30mins)

5) copy files to USB drive and insert it into merc USB port.IMG_3115.thumb.JPG.1be33b2e706f6fdc653af0642850510d.JPG

6) select USB storage from audio on your comand system.IMG_3113.thumb.JPG.edeaae3e91a730e29a7ce83bbea69387.JPG

😁 Enjoy your fav song without mobile data or when traveling.

**Disclaimer** it is mentioned on several websites,DRM removal tool usage on paid music is valid.  Thus on that basis I have posted the guide here.  Admin feel free to remove if you find guide as inappropriate.

source : https://drm-wizard.com/sidify-apple-music-converter-review.html

I also Google and found the same app, but the guide says need to buy the app. So is it free?

9 hours ago, Alexngsl said:

I also Google and found the same app, but the guide says need to buy the app. So is it free?

Hi Alex free to try and pay to use.  Well put it this way it cost ~$55 for the app, it cost $1.99 a song on iTunes.  You break even after the 28th song.

so ya I bought and hoot ah