• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Good accessories for A180

SGeagleF15

Hi all, 

thanks to all for sharing your experiences on A180.  Like to share my online shopping experience for A180 accessories on http://m.ezbuy.sg/ as well.  Search for "Mercedes a180" and you will find leather seat cover, key fob cover and etc.

**updates 05/04/17** Waiting for last item (seat cover) to arrive.  Will provide actual product pic when it arrives

Have fun shopping 😊

<Key fob protector> ✅ 

IMG_2856.JPG

<Console Cover>✅IMG_2859.JPG

<Boot liner> ✅IMG_2860.JPG

<Aircon rims> ⭕️

Ok not bad but outer rim version would look betterIMG_3088.thumb.JPG.edbb94b4ca38343857e97bef3010fa78.JPG

<Pedals> ✅IMG_3014.thumb.JPG.c4451a135c1afdbcd356511990be4d0f.JPG

<Seat cover> ❌ does not fit and wrong design sent <return to seller>IMG_3008.PNG

<Door protector> ❓Item is here, haven't got a chance to install it yet, this one need some skills.

IMG_3010.PNG

<Sandisk USB3.0 thumb> ✅

This item not from ezbuy but challenger singapore. (Pointing it out as it is a small device which will fit well with merc USB port )  and got it cheap at $5.9 with voucher 😁 

**updates 06/04/2017 download some music (AAC, MP3) from Spotify to USB, sound quality is good.

IMG_3115.thumb.JPG.f287cddff849ad6af852126fe099301b.JPG

Songs from Spotify automatically has cover.IMG_3113.thumb.JPG.a4ffae8f4f397d32f5084c51b6ff86cb.JPG

<rim for lock> ❌ not recommended, odd angle of merc lock makes it look funny and it is hard to install it right.IMG_3240.thumb.JPG.dda0fbc9466725ed63bd6299bae5b4a1.JPG

<console rim> ❌not recommended, sharp edges and hard to stick it right.IMG_3238.thumb.JPG.f4e48e97910d686e12103597d4a79d57.JPG

<umbrella> ✅ auto open / semi close not bad, forgot to take some pics

IMG_3232.PNG.96e514028500982d8156cad54118f419.PNG

Edited by SGeagleF15
Updates as of 13/04/2017 - add items

I bought mine off ali but I might get a spare..

The fit is tight and secure so you need some effort to slip them on after removing the original rubber ones. Good feel. Cheers

I also bought a rubber pad that I place on the dash for my phone. And a little analog clock. 

18 minutes ago, petetherock said:

The fit is tight and secure so you need some effort to slip them on after removing the original rubber ones. Good feel. Cheers

I also bought a rubber pad that I place on the dash for my phone. And a little analog clock. 

You are right took a while to hook it up, esp the brake piece

IMG_3013.JPG

21 minutes ago, petetherock said:

Phone still using my old but trusty Dakota mobile dock which I bought ~7 years ago (cost $90 back then) but it is the best I have ever use, after so many years the suction pad still stick so well, too bad it has been discontinued..

3 minutes ago, petetherock said:

Ah, but there are none for right hang drive bro.. ;)

how did you attach the footrest one?

Oh! There is difference? Why so

Sorry tot it asking pedal earlier, foot rest has a massive 3m tape remove and stick on 

17 minutes ago, petetherock said:

Lets see if the tape holds.. My rep said forget the footrest:)

Yes the Chinese ones are for left hand drive. If you see a set for the b class, let me know?

You can see mine here :

http://peteswrite.blogspot.sg/2017/02/mercedes-w246-b180-facelift-review.html

I see. ok I see one for RH drive I let you know.

Hi Peter, saw your blog and the nice refinement you made!! And I agree with you on the warning light!

Thought I should share this observation on warning lights.  It seems the merc anti collision radar can pick up TP radar gun pointing in its direction?  

Why I say that was because I was driving pass a bridge at 55km/h and the car collision light and audio warning start going off.  

At first I thought something was wrong with the car warning system then I saw a police man holding an object (presumably a radar gun?) nearby. Once the car pass by the TP all the light and sound went away.

• Like 1

Nice list of mods. What interests me is the leather seat cover. Can post pics and review once you fitted them? Enquired abt conversion to full leather seats and all came out to 4 figures sum. Not worth it in my opinion for 4 small area of leather.

4 hours ago, clariwee said:

Nice list of mods. What interests me is the leather seat cover. Can post pics and review once you fitted them? Enquired abt conversion to full leather seats and all came out to 4 figures sum. Not worth it in my opinion for 4 small area of leather.

Hi clariwee,

sure, once fitted will post pics and review on It.  

Agree, full leather conversion too ex and most important thing is it will render the side seat airbag inoperable. That was the reason for me to choose a half wrap so it will not Impact airbag deployment.

IMG_0486.PNG

too bad this seat cover which is for GLA is not available for other series :( this looks so nice.

IMG_0487.PNG

regards

Edited by SGeagleF15
Add details

17 minutes ago, petetherock said:

Just be careful with anything electronic bro

You are infected with mod fever 🤒 

Hey bro thanks!  Ya having mod fever 🤒 now lol.

But don't worry 😉 I don't mod ECU or parts for enhanced performance.  Only mod I will purchase is for protection, Car entertainment, visual enhancement or diagnostic purposes.

On 02/04/2017 at 2:43 PM, ch11 said:

The seat cover looks good, im also looking to buy some small accesories (altho have not collect car yet)..pls share the seat cover after done thanks :)

Hi ch11, sure!

still waiting for dispatch might take 1-2 weeks to arrive.

**next update 15th or 24th April (shipping confirmed), fingers cross they ship the right stuff

IMG_3053.PNG

Edited by SGeagleF15
Updates on Date
  • Like 1