• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W205 newbie question on ...

7 minutes ago, darksaint said:

That's the park mode light. 

Just set to 12 o'clock for auto. 

When engine off and u lock the car, the lights will dim off. 

Problem is if set at auto,, e headlamp will b turn on when the light in e surrounding slightly dark .... 

15 minutes ago, petetherock said:

Mercs do not allow you to turn off the lights totally. There's only auto. If it's your first Merc, do pore through the manual, lots of cool features and functions for you to master.. cheers

Oic...okie 

On 3/31/2017 at 10:52 AM, rainman said:

quick check is tis consider Tire Pressure Monitoring System or just a standard graphic display? 

paiseh me a noob :) 

WhatsApp Image 2017-03-31 at 10.28.10 AM.jpeg

anyone managed to get the 4 reading e same when u pump e same pressure for e 4 tires? 
tried a few pump station , can never get the same reading for e 4 tires... is it a norm? 

tyvm

4 hours ago, ACEGabz said:

It will be the same after driving around a bit after you pump (1km-2km). Cause the TPMS sensors only work when the wheels are spinning and not stationary.

Spin for 1 day 1 night aso different readings lol

today encounter a weird synonym - my instrumenter screen brightness was in "dim mood" when i start e car under a covered carpark and it brighter up when e car leaves e carpark.... it only happened this morning and not for e past week....

Is it normal?? what i did different today was just cleaning my windscreen b4 starting e car....

ty

3 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

I thought this is normal.

Under darker environment, the screen will dim down so as not to over blind you, while it brightens up under sun so as to let you see better with the glare around you.

hm..... i should think is normal...n logic too..problem is ..it did not happen for e past week till this morning........ 

happened to yours?

1 hour ago, rainman said:

hm..... i should think is normal...n logic too..problem is ..it did not happen for e past week till this morning........ 

happened to yours?

Its normal. Its just the sensor activating. If you wanna dim or brighten it yourself got the scroll wheel on the right below the headlamp system.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rainman said:

Just noticed that the door can be open from inside when it is "LOCKED" unless it is set to "child lock"

Is there any other way to prevent the door to be open from inside when driving?? 

tyvm!

No. Europe safety standards, In the event of a collision, drivers / passengers should be able to open the doors to exit the car without the risk of the lock mechanism getting spoilt to lock the passengers in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silverkris said:

No. Europe safety standards, In the event of a collision, drivers / passengers should be able to open the doors to exit the car without the risk of the lock mechanism getting spoilt to lock the passengers in.

Guess so...trying m luck lol thanks!

• 2 weeks later...