• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mods for W213

swissfondue

6 hours ago, swissfondue said:

Hahaha. But you save $100k :) 

the E43 is just a 3 Litre ride using the same 9G-tronic gearbox... not the standard 7 speed AMG speedshift DCT..... 

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 2 months later...
On 05/05/2017 at 10:46 AM, swissfondue said:

For those with Avantgarde model, can consider this easy mod to change the black plastic door pin to the steel ones. Both the front and rear door pins are screwed on. Just remove them by turning anticlockwise with a plier.

IMG_1624.thumb.JPG.9ef6847dc8b7b6514a4423b41a4acfde.JPGIMG_1625.thumb.JPG.2f57d821552e543193bde85cf0671b1a.JPG

When you unscrew it, is it easy to do it? Do you face with some resistance or it is easily remove?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Tip for changing door pin, use a pair of pliers but wrap the pin with a rag first, then unscrew. When screwing in the metal one, repeat with rag to protect the pin because if the pliers slip, it will scratch the pin. 

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

• 11 months later...
On 15/06/2017 at 4:43 PM, sms1219 said:

Hi

Just got mine W213 two weeks ago. Did some minor mods..looking to do more

Mods Done

Change Front Grills to Diamond Grills

Spray original rims to glossy black

Change side skirts to AMG side skirts

Upgrade original sound systems

Things to do

Change door lock pins to silver

Change Speakers grills to burmester grills

IMG_20170614_184012.jpg

IMG_20170604_140825.jpg

IMG_20170614_184034.jpg

IMG_20170608_191249.jpg

Your ICE looks nice and professionally done. Can share what have you done and how much? Also where?  Thanks.

• Like 1