• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

This is my 4th mercedes

11 hours ago, jinafraid said:

Hello

I am a new member even though my current mercedes is the fourth starting with W124. I just found this website by chance and looking forward to meet merc kakis and exchange infos.

Welcome to this family. You're even more veteran than many of us, since this is your fourth and you started off with W124. Which model of w124 did you drive?

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jinafraid said:

My first mercedes is 200E  1988 model. followed by the first compressor 2001 model E200 ,and then  2006 E200 compressor, then 2011 E250 7G and finally 2017 w213 E200.

welcome

so you really go thru all the E klasse

W124 --> W210 --> W211 --> W212 --> now W213:jig:

surely got lots of stories to share especially the first gen Kompressor

When I first drive my first mercedes W124, I had practically no problem, The car is smooth and spacious and after that I fell in love with mercedes. I had some minor problems with the other mercedes.

W210 - brake got jammed and gearbox not smooth after sometime.

W211 - engine logo display and need some replacement of parts

W212 - engine logo display and need some replacement of parts

w213 - so far so good.

57 minutes ago, jinafraid said:

When I first drive my first mercedes W124, I had practically no problem, The car is smooth and spacious and after that I fell in love with mercedes. I had some minor problems with the other mercedes.

W210 - brake got jammed and gearbox not smooth after sometime.

W211 - engine logo display and need some replacement of parts

W212 - engine logo display and need some replacement of parts

w213 - so far so good.

Bro, it seems to me that this is your 5th, and not 4th Mercedes. 124, 210, 211, 212 and currently 213.

Anyway you hv come to the right place. Here's where you deepen your affair with Mercedes. Hehe. You'll find plentiful tips n helpful advices as you mingle with the crowd here. Do try to join us once in a while during our meetups. There's already one being planned for Friday, even as I'm telling you about it. ;)