jtang

Juddering wipers no more...

58 posts in this topic

sweet.. i'm going to try this.. 

I changed to new set of Bosch wipers and the problem is solved. The application and cleaning of the armourall is a real pain.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:28 PM, Prestigious said:

Yes, the Armor All Tire Shine works like a charm. It has been nearly a month since I applied the gel on the car wiper blades, the wipers still work fine. I can finally say goodbye to the irritating wiper juddering and noise!

Thank you, jtang, for sharing the solution with us. 

So you mean just apply the gel on the wipers and it solve? This tire shine is actually to shine tire, right?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Bobby Tan said:

So you mean just apply the gel on the wipers and it solve? This tire shine is actually to shine tire, right?

Can apply thinly on wiper or screen. 

if u ever used rain-x, you can just apply a thin layer on your wipers, will remove the juttering.

Tire shines has solvents which flashes off easily hence they dont last that long. You can also just apply a thin layer of liquid wax/spray wax on the wiper blades.

On 2/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, eiji said:

if u ever used rain-x, you can just apply a thin layer on your wipers, will remove the juttering.

Tire shines has solvents which flashes off easily hence they dont last that long. You can also just apply a thin layer of liquid wax/spray wax on the wiper blades.

if u ever used rain-x, you can just apply a "thin layer on your wipers", will remove the juttering.

"thin layer on your wipers" = thin layer of rain-x on wiper? 

On 2/4/2019 at 11:33 AM, Bobby Tan said:

Yes, it is a tire shine. It somehow works on wipers. Just apply it thinly on your car wipers.