• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to get accessories for CLS?

Guest J_C_M_L

Guest J_C_M_L

Hi, Guys.

I have just collected mine last week and was wondering where I could get the accessories for my ride.

I'm looking for items like the boot tub, rubber floor mats, Topsafe child seat, etc....

And I'm also thought of replacing my current I.C.E to one with built-in GPS and reverse camera compatible LCD, any recommended unit?

C&C doesn't carry any of the accessories shown in the catelogue, what a great disappointment.................... Really hope to get those items..........

Thanks in advance!

Guest J_C_M_L

Hi, 9339.

Really thanks for your reply.

I just came back from this shop (EuroArt Gmbh) in eunos, they are one of the Daimler Chrysler authorize agent selling all accessories.

Managed to get all the items from them.

They do pro modification too.

Many thanks!

Welcome bro C_I_M!!! (learnt something new from brudder Randy today!)

Anyway, just wanted to welcome u into the CLS family..

I know SgMerc don't believe in segmenting between models, but when i see the CLK group pics, make me gian to have all out CLSs out together lor..

The most CLS i see in 1 GTG is 2 or 3 lor..

So, BIG :welcome: to bro C_I_M!!!

Guest J_C_M_L

Hi, Narmi.

Really nice to know you!

It'll be great have many to come together to exchange ideas n info on the car, can save time running like headless chicken looking for accessories and parts man. ha ha ha.....

Between, i was told earlier that we can have GPS and reverse camera on our existing I.C.E by just including an additional interface. That'll be about $3k including labour. In addition, i was encourage to change the pully to those light weight type, not sure whether it will really improve on the responsiveness.

Warmest regards,

Joseph

I know SgMerc don't believe in segmenting between models, but when i see the CLK group pics, make me gian to have all out CLSs out together lor..

datuk, datuk........ u starting again w the name calling ah?????

Hi, 9339.

Really thanks for your reply.

I just came back from this shop (EuroArt Gmbh) in eunos, they are one of the Daimler Chrysler authorize agent selling all accessories.

Managed to get all the items from them.

They do pro modification too.

Many thanks!

hi J_C_M_L,

welcome to the forum. hope u enjoy your stay here with us. how about giving us a skirt intro about yourself. btw, do u have the full address EuroArt?

Hi, Narmi.

Really nice to know you!

It'll be great have many to come together to exchange ideas n info on the car, can save time running like headless chicken looking for accessories and parts man. ha ha ha.....

Between, i was told earlier that we can have GPS and reverse camera on our existing I.C.E by just including an additional interface. That'll be about $3k including labour. In addition, i was encourage to change the pully to those light weight type, not sure whether it will really improve on the responsiveness.

Warmest regards,

Joseph

does your ice comes with the gps command system? mine does & it does not have the aux cable. the last time i checked, i need to get the interface unit & tat will cost less then 2k. the installer suggested to change the whole unit to alpine which cost less then 3k. it comes with reverse camera, dvd & gps too. tot tat would be a better choice. but then again to take out the current command system will seem so wasteful.

does your ice comes with the gps command system? mine does & it does not have the aux cable. the last time i checked, i need to get the interface unit & tat will cost less then 2k. the installer suggested to change the whole unit to alpine which cost less then 3k. it comes with reverse camera, dvd & gps too. tot tat would be a better choice. but then again to take out the current command system will seem so wasteful.

its not wasteful if ya sell it...

its not wasteful if ya sell it...

do u 1 2 buy it?

do u 1 2 buy it?

yes, i'm interested & depends on how much u are selling mah.. =)

also, can fit my w203? need any extensive rewiring? as mine only audio 20 currently

ur command aps got gps & allow to to play mp3 cd? got 6 cd changer also right?

Guest J_C_M_L

Hi, SY69U.

I got what u mean liao...........Thot tat C_I_M is a typo error of Narmi, ha ha ha..........

Between, the address of EuroArt is 115 Eunos Ave 3 Singapore 409839, can look for Eric Tan @ 8399 5320.

Think it's somehow related to Benzline.................

Nice to know you!

Cheers!!!!

Guest J_C_M_L

SY69U,

Think mine also require the add. interface, still thinking whether to add it or to change to a totally new one (like what u mentioned alpine).

2k is good deal! They qouted me 3K...................

Hi, SY69U.

I got what u mean liao...........Thot tat C_I_M is a typo error of Narmi, ha ha ha..........

Between, the address of EuroArt is 115 Eunos Ave 3 Singapore 409839, can look for Eric Tan @ 8399 5320.

Think it's somehow related to Benzline.................

Nice to know you!

Cheers!!!!

Yes Bro, you are right. Eric used to in charge of local dealer and Export.

Hi, SY69U.

HeHE!!

Joke joke only ah bro J_C_M_L...

Was in the topic in one of the threads abt CIM and all, i think it was too much in my head ah..

Anyway, cant ask me about any ICE or mods with my car ah.. my car still virgin..

I'm more towards the aesthetics rather than performance coz i very scared to go fast..

But i'm very sure all the bros here can guide you easily..

Hope you have a good time here..

Guest wuyiche

datuk.. you organise lah... if I'm not travelling... will definitely support you..!!! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

According to Premium Members' List, there are 10 'registered' in this forum. OK, Datuk, over to you... say when!!

Guest sy69u

Alamak..

This month GTG i wont be in town ah fellow CLS brudders..

Pai seh pai seh..

Another time ah..

basket ball u datuk....... u stir the sh*t then u chabot ah????????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 14amg

Hi, Guys.

I have just collected mine last week and was wondering where I could get the accessories for my ride.

I'm looking for items like the boot tub, rubber floor mats, Topsafe child seat, etc....

And I'm also thought of replacing my current I.C.E to one with built-in GPS and reverse camera compatible LCD, any recommended unit?

C&C doesn't carry any of the accessories shown in the catelogue, what a great disappointment.................... Really hope to get those items..........

Thanks in advance!

Looking for any AMG Brembo?