Dynotechnica

Diverse models tuned with dyno chart

120 posts in this topic

On 10/24/2017 at 3:12 PM, rx7effini said:

Well don’t have to be puzzled, just be upfront with your Tuning procedures & be transparent. 

I’m not a technical guru too.

whatabout the handful of Mercedes Bros here Tuned by Threadstarter & full of problems which I’ve already stated in my earlier thread. 

Site admin has told me they’ve deleted my thread cos the threadstarter complained that it’s a flaming thread.

So very simple if he can explain on all the Mercedes probs done by him those that I’ve mentioned enough Liao.

if there’s no problem with his Tuning, why are those affected owners asking refunds from him

thread starter is lucky. Not all the owners are nasty. Some simply gave up. Some managed to get refunds & moved on

Pardon me for my English

all the owners I’ve stated are all true life accounts.

Hi Rickson, just wanted to summarize and publicly highlight what i've WhatsApps you about and alleviate the situation once and for all (i hope). Regarding your comment about your previous post being deleted, i have explained to you that it is done in the wrong thread/post/forum. This thread is for Dynotechnica to offer their services, promotions, offers, and discounts to SGMerc members as a site sponsor. We have a site sponsor feedback section AND/OR if there is a thread in the ECU tuning section of the forum, you are more than welcome to share your thoughts there.

I do take offence to the fact that you seem to insinuate that the site sponsors can do no wrong and that they are protected by the site admins. This is 100% UNTRUE. Again, as i have mentioned to you in our conversation, you and anyone else can easily do a search on the forums regarding BAD reviews and NEGATIVE feedback on our CURRENT and PAST SGMerc sponsors. There are plenty of these threads that have not been deleted. In fact, there are posts about the very sponsor you are speaking of here that have not been deleted elsewhere in the forum. We are and will ALWAYS be a forum to serve the members FIRST, a platform to share and exchange information, and the sponsors' interets will come after that. By supporting SGMerc and helping out with expenses and costs of maintaining SGMerc, the sponsors have their every right to advertise and be reviewed by our members, in the right time and place on the forum.

The only time when we have deleted posts are the 3 following scenarios:

1) Legal 2) Issue Resolved 3) Flaming and baseless accusations / Wrong Section

Regarding point 3, i believe you posted in another of Dynotechnica's thread when a member queried "How much is your ECU tune" to Dynotechnica to which you replied "Don't waste your time unless you want a blown ECU/engine" or something to that effect. That was totally uncalled for and contributes nothing to that member or anyone reading the post. It is these type of posts which we will not allow.

When you start going on a tirade against Dynotechnica in almost every of the threads, it starts to seem as though you have a personal vendetta against Dynotechnica. I understand you have friends that did not have good experience when getting a tune at Dynotechnica to which you told me "Why have a sponsor that have 'damaged' so many Mercedes"; You have to also know that there are 2 sides to every story and plenty of Dynotechnica supporters and customers have approach me as well after hearing about this debacle to show their support for how DTC has helped them with their issues or how they are happy with DTC's tuning. So i ask; if you have 10 cars with issues, any 11 customers are happy with them, should we boot them off the forums? Every business will have their unhappy clients, just because you are vocal does that mean we kick off a sponsor just because you are not satisfied with their service? I believe DTC has been around for more than 10 years, if they are as bad as you have claimed, i would really like to learn from Benny how to run a business like this.

I do sympathize with those whom have had a less than perfect experience when tuning at DTC, to which we as SGMerc admins are always happy to try and help resolve if possible. If you really feel you have been wronged, please explore the legal route to seek recourse. I don't think any forum in Singapore or on the internet will allow a flame war to go in and repeated accusations against any company, sponsor OR NOT.

If you or your acquaintances still feel we are siding the site sponsors, please feel free to contact me directly, you have my number, and i will be happy to show you bad review and feedback threads that are located right here on the forums.

I don't want to go into the rumors which we have heard regarding commercial sabotage, competition between workshops, etc, as these are still BASELESS at the moment but i certainly hope what is happening here is not related to that.

Lastly, while this issue is about DTC, anything i have said above will apply to any site sponsors and/or workshops. This forum is about sharing valid and constructive feedback and reviews and i trust most if not all of the members here can do their own due diligence and MAKE AN INFORMED decision. NO business can ever please 100% of their clients, and the mantra of DYODD has always being around.

Thank you and i appreciate your understanding.

P.S. I have offered to speak to Benny regarding the issues you and your friends have faced since last week but i haven't heard anything from anyone at all so if you are still keen on resolving the situation, my offer still stands.

On 10/24/2017 at 8:38 PM, vincentwee said:

Dyno graphs are posted here for all to see in order to solicit for business. So, it's only fair for thread starter to answer questions posted here openly for all to see, especially to those that are potentially being solicited. Having an open discussion is the nature of a public forum. That's what most members join a forum for. To discuss all things related to a particular topic of interest. Forum discussions make up part of the homework process. And its effective because it reaches out to many people at once and illustrations like those wonderful dyno graphs could be displayed easily for visual studies/discussions. 

In any case, I find it extremely peculiar that after so many days, the thread starter has yet to make any attempts to answer questions posted here and suddenly, someone comes along to try to steer us away from getting answers in an open platform that is build particularly for this very purpose. Why?

Vincent, i might be wrong but i believe the reason the threadstarter has not replied to the question is due to the assumption that the question posted was not a genuine one, i.e. troublemakers looking to discount the charts posted and/or insinuate something negative is going on. Benny has repeatedly invited you to call him to clarify the graphs and i am more than happy for you to give him a call and post the explanation here if you are REALLY that keen on finding out as per your repeated postings. To be honest i am keen to know the answer as well.

On 10/24/2017 at 8:55 PM, yorkshireman said:

vincent, if that's your name, i think you have make a very good description of a public forum particularly on the point of discussion and topic of interest.

but i think you have put up quite a few posts, the persistence to seek out some truth like what i have mentioned earlier, some kind of crusade, bullying if i may use the term.

if thread starter is not replying, i think i will perhaps conclude he may have an attitude, he hates typing maybe, or he has no time for forum, I don't know?

the fact is after so many months, i think a visit or a call may well have resolve misunderstanding if there's any.

last, seek legal recourse, that puts a lot of weight, and you know what, you have me as an additional supporter.

THANK YOU. Common sense will prevail eventually.

I think this thread and flame war has gone on long enough. I'll leave this post up for 3 days before all unrelated posts will be removed.

1 person likes this

Also, @Stanford Ho, please do not single out members with pictures or their rides or VRN. This is a rule that applies forum wide. Thanks.

1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, snsd555 said:

Hi Rickson, just wanted to summarize and publicly highlight what i've WhatsApps you about and alleviate the situation once and for all (i hope). Regarding your comment about your previous post being deleted, i have explained to you that it is done in the wrong thread/post/forum. This thread is for Dynotechnica to offer their services, promotions, offers, and discounts to SGMerc members as a site sponsor. We have a site sponsor feedback section AND/OR if there is a thread in the ECU tuning section of the forum, you are more than welcome to share your thoughts there.

I do take offence to the fact that you seem to insinuate that the site sponsors can do no wrong and that they are protected by the site admins. This is 100% UNTRUE. Again, as i have mentioned to you in our conversation, you and anyone else can easily do a search on the forums regarding BAD reviews and NEGATIVE feedback on our CURRENT and PAST SGMerc sponsors. There are plenty of these threads that have not been deleted. In fact, there are posts are the very sponsor you are speaking of here that have not been deleted elsewhere in the forum. We are and will ALWAYS be a forum to serve the members FIRST, a platform to share and exchange information, and the sponsors' interets will come after that. By supporting SGMerc and helping out with expenses and costs of maintaining SGMerc, the sponsors have their every right to advertise and be reviewed by our members, in the right time and place on the forum.

Regarding point 3, i believe you posted in another of Dynotechnica's thread when a member queried "How much is your ECU tune" to Dynotechnica to which you replied "Don't waste your time unless you want a blown ECU/engine" or something to that effect. That was totally uncalled for and contributes nothing to that member or anyone reading the post. It is these type of posts which we will not allow.

When you start going on a tirade against Dynotechnica in almost every of the threads, it starts to seem as though you have a personal vendetta against Dynotechnica. I understand you have friends that did not have good experience when getting a tune at Dynotechnica to which you told me "Why have a sponsor that have 'damaged' so many Mercedes"; You have to also know that there are 2 sides to every story and plenty of Dynotechnica supporters and customers have approach me as well after hearing about this debacle to show their support for how DTC has helped them with their issues or how they are happy with DTC's tuning. So i ask; if you have 10 cars with issues, any 11 customers are happy with them, should we boot them off the forums? Every business will have their unhappy clients, just because you are vocal does that mean we kick off a sponsor just because you are not satisfied with their service? I believe DTC has been around for more than 10 years, if they are as bad as you have claimed, i would really like to learn from Benny how to run a business like this.

I do sympathize with those whom have had a less than perfect experience when tuning at DTC, to which we as SGMerc admins are always happy to try and help resolve if possible. If you really feel you have been wronged, please explore the legal route to seek recourse. I don't think any forum in Singapore or on the internet will allow a flame war to go in and repeated accusations against any company, sponsor OR NOT.

If you or your acquaintances still feel we are siding the site sponsors, please feel free to contact me directly, you have my number, and i will be happy to show you bad review and feedback threads that are located right here on the forums.

I don't want to go into the rumors which we have heard regarding commercial sabotage, competition between workshops, etc, as these are still BASELESS at the moment but i certainly hope what is happening here is not related to that.

Lastly, while this issue is about DTC, anything i have said above will apply to any site sponsors and/or workshops. This forum is about sharing valid and constructive feedback and reviews and i trust most if not all of the members here can do their own due diligence and MAKE AN INFORMED decision. NO business can ever please 100% of their clients, and the mantra of DYODD has always being around.

P.S. I have offered to speak to Benny regarding the issues you and your friends have faced since last week but i haven't heard anything from anyone at all so if you are still keen on resolving the situation, my offer still stands.

Vincent, i might be wrong but i believe the reason the threadstarter has not replied to the question is due to the assumption that the question posted was not a genuine one, i.e. troublemakers looking to discount the charts posted and/or insinuate something negative is going on. Benny has repeatedly invited you to call him to clarify the graphs and i am more than happy for you to give him a call and post the explanation here if you are REALLY that keen on finding out as per your repeated postings. To be honest i am keen to know the answer as well.

I think this thread and flame war has gone on long enough. I'll leave this post up for 3 days before all unrelated posts will be removed.

Ohh? for a moment there, i even thought this guys knew his stuff. After reading your post, i looked through everything he said earlier and realize he himself didn't even tune his car with dynotechnica. seems like a trouble maker to me. I am new to this forum, but i thought Merc club will be different from your typical ah beng ah seng club. looks like this club is no different. have to take his remarks with a pinch of salt. and thanks everyone for the pm, really appreciate the time and guidance to the different companies who does tuning. 

46 minutes ago, snsd555 said:

Also, @Stanford Ho, please do not single out members with pictures or their rides or VRN. This is a rule that applies forum wide. Thanks.

everyone tell me he go anywhere all also got problem one. ha ha ha

27th October 2017. 26th October 2017. Mercedes Benz C180 doing stage 1 customised tuning with no hardware upgrade. 

I have explained every Dyno charts as well as test drive and follow ups with customers making sure all are good. Every aspect pertaining to tuning is explain to customers before and after tuning in details. 

This is the honest feedback provided by customers. Thanks and appreciate it from bottom of my heart.06C2BE5D-6787-4F2B-870C-71CEABE8A747.thumb.jpeg.8bd207e69df53faf399cd7f28a39f489.jpeg

619A5BF6-A4A0-4B97-8856-9D8E37AB4A72.jpeg

87C71068-69DB-4AFB-AA05-EF8631D013B2.jpeg

On 25 October 2017 at 10:25 PM, snsd555 said:

I do take offence to the fact that you seem to insinuate that the site sponsors can do no wrong and that they are protected by the site admins. This is 100% UNTRUE. Again, as i have mentioned to you in our conversation, you and anyone else can easily do a search on the forums regarding BAD reviews and NEGATIVE feedback on our CURRENT and PAST SGMerc sponsors. There are plenty of these threads that have not been deleted. In fact, there are posts about the very sponsor you are speaking of here that have not been deleted elsewhere in the forum. We are and will ALWAYS be a forum to serve the members FIRST, a platform to share and exchange information, and the sponsors' interets will come after that. By supporting SGMerc and helping out with expenses and costs of maintaining SGMerc, the sponsors have their every right to advertise and be reviewed by our members, in the right time and place on the forum.

Thanks for coming in to moderate. However, I need to just clarify a few points. First of all, no one "repeatedly" invite me to anywhere. Thread starter was responding to K8333. Secondly, I don't understand why this has to be blown up so big when it's just a simple topic posted for discussion. My point is that thread starter could've just contributed his professional knowledge so more can benefit it. Even if we are to make a bold assumption that K8333 (which is rather rude) posted that question to make trouble, it could've been easily resolved with a good clear explanation to his questions and not avoid it here if there is nothing to hide. This is a forum and many come in here to seek professional information. As for the other members that chimed in, those to me are the real trouble makers who contributed nothing to this but instead, helped stirred this into the size it is now. 

6th November 2017. Mercedes Benz  C180 Kompressor did an upgrade of tuning software to Dimsport New transdata. With the ability to change the torque limiter, we greatly improved the drivability and low end torque. Dyno chart attached, owner requested to read WHP. Mercedes Benz customised ecu tuning using Dimsport. This is the official licensed software by Dimsport. Not some pirated copies.

7F72DDA5-B1DD-4173-97EF-6DAE6127BD2F.jpeg

FDA15FB6-17EC-4B33-B0E3-9243128978AF.jpeg

4C2BD743-2418-43BF-BE29-87CF7CC2035A.jpeg

E2828943-F79F-410F-BA85-7E34FF7948A5.jpeg

9th November 2017. Mercedes Benz CLA180 doing stage1 customised Dimsport transdata Merc CLA180 also did coding for seat belt warning sound off and front obstacle avoidance warning sound off. 

Attached Dyno chart.

8BF14631-9FF6-4F86-A221-2A8F5A818B7E.jpeg

F4DC6C91-2824-4925-864E-461FA3E1D979.jpeg

10th November 2017. Mercedes Benz CLA180 doing stage1 customised Dimsport transdata tuning. Attached Dyno chart for reference.

95B08D22-C6C8-4E7E-84DE-78E052D1817F.jpeg

64CA5975-87C2-434D-8FEA-C3552DE34BEC.jpeg

E58C178C-9722-45AE-95B7-77E3278C8660.jpeg

10th November 2017. Do take a precise look and to have a better understanding. The stock map only limit 200Nm. Surely the throttle will not open full and thus the map looks like I am not flooring. But in actual fact is I am!!!!!

BE1C74A0-CE8C-4294-B8CA-5D6188A3C690.jpeg

13th November 2017. Mercedes Benz  C200 w205 doing stage 1 Dimsport tuning with Bmc drop in filter change. Attached Dyno chart and feedback from owner.

E6AEFF73-E99F-4BE7-B164-82AE6C916277.jpeg

09F1F889-4DF6-4259-A9E4-6092B65B40F3.jpeg

E4058945-C886-40A6-BF10-F42E2A39B21E.jpeg

16th November 2017. Mercedes Benz E250 doing DYNOTECHNICA stage3 customised Dimsport tuning with hybrid turbo!!

E9D4F0A2-C9F2-41ED-8CA6-C22DFB8048E6.jpeg

8ED8ACFC-8C36-4B5F-9552-D212DB546BBC.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Dynotechnica said:

16th November 2017. Mercedes Benz E250 doing DYNOTECHNICA stage3 customised Dimsport tuning with hybrid turbo!!

E9D4F0A2-C9F2-41ED-8CA6-C22DFB8048E6.jpeg

8ED8ACFC-8C36-4B5F-9552-D212DB546BBC.jpeg

What does stage 3 consist? And you do hybrid turbo as well? Thanks!

23 hours ago, Trickster said:

What does stage 3 consist? And you do hybrid turbo as well? Thanks!

Hi there, please call me at 96919222 or drop by my workshop and I will explain in details to you. Thank you for your understanding. 

Will upload the Dyno chart once the water leakage repair is done. 

1 person likes this

21st November 2017. Mercedes Benz CLK200 doing aircon checks and doing stage1 customised tuning. Managed to hold 0.8 bar boost all the way till 6200rpm. Original boost tapers off at 5k rpm.

F4C649C6-FCA7-4520-94DD-8E5FD3BCDEB9.jpeg

2A334614-FEE6-4EF5-9916-FBB7FFD1F90E.jpeg

56664DD4-17AD-4FE0-948D-61E43908B0B6.jpeg

77B95D4F-6C01-4D4A-812A-67BF34D27AC3.jpeg

29th November 2017. Mercedes Benz E250 doing Dimsport stage3 touch up tune for high boost settings. Dyno chart attached. Light graph is stage 3 turbo but have not tuned yet. Solid line is after tuned and running 1.4bar boost. 

5C646BDC-4C67-4739-981E-826109D92F50.jpeg

859E979F-5DD3-4143-B189-7FC6E8366DDA.jpeg

13th December 2017. Mercedes Benz C180 kompressor doing Dimsport new transdata stage1 customised tuning.

21205B90-DB41-43C1-8D25-B363F3183614.jpeg

D2AB3B1B-D7F3-4CDB-A6EA-8EACF0D10344.jpeg

14th December 2017. Mercedes Benz S320L doing Dimsport stage1 customised ecu tuning. Dyno chart attached for comparison and references.

BD613A00-8459-4F29-8651-365076A6B3BD.jpeg

473CF5CC-8BD2-4B72-81B6-FEAE10B87B13.jpeg

20th December 2017. Mercedes Benz C180 Komressor doing customised Dimsport stage 2 ecu tuning. Dyno chart attached.209DB9AE-C9F9-4333-97CD-2B8F5B1ABFE0.thumb.jpeg.94ec571acfae393f0ae29159290386b2.jpeg

93F29C54-9D5D-43DA-A97F-E723AE53962A.jpeg

18th December 2017. Mercedes Benz E250 doing customised Dimsport ecu tuning after installation of boost controller. Dyno chart attached. It is running 1.5 bar.

1EC4AFC4-8E37-4E1A-AAF7-6DD2EF7EA333.jpeg

D38C8DCB-18E9-4AED-9BEA-EF5C1BE19C5E.jpeg

AFA9467C-166F-46E3-B5D9-ED83ED0E3198.jpeg