• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

First time Owner of Merc - C200 AMG

Shaoqun

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Syed Jeffridin said:

Hi all members here, my name is Syed. I am new here. I am driving ols Merc W124, E280 in Msia. May I know is there any spare parts in SG that i buy from. Hope all members driving this old model can help out. Thank you.

Hi Syed, welcome to SGMERC,

What's the spare Parts you looking for??

• 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Syed Jeffridin said:

Spareparts like air filter, oil filter, mostly engine parts and also what emgine oil to use. Can old model W124 use fully syntetic engine oil or just mineral oil. Thank you bro. 

U might wanna check out from Min Hoe or PAS Auto.

• 5 months later...
On 14/01/2017 at 11:54 PM, Syed Jeffridin said:

Hi all members here, my name is Syed. I am new here. I am driving ols Merc W124, E280 in Msia. May I know is there any spare parts in SG that i buy from. Hope all members driving this old model can help out. Thank you.

Try Propel @ Kranji Loop.