Ripper

Electronic fault msg problem seeking advise!!!

3 posts in this topic

hi Guys,

Recently i've encountered 3 problems below:

1) Run Flat Indicator inoperative

2) inoperative see owner's manual

3) Engine light icon lighted up.

I've send in model W204 to C&C and they took them 2 days yet cannot give me an convincing solution. Recommend me to do decarbonized the engine cost $800 bucks and then another day diagnose again. The service manager worried me as her explanation not convincing to me what is the root cause even after decarbonized the engine. Have anyone face this issue hope to hear your advice on this matter. in total 4 days require lol! 

hi Guys,

Recently i've encountered 3 problems below:

1) Run Flat Indicator inoperative

2) inoperative see owner's manual

3) Engine light icon lighted up.

I've send in model W204 to C&C and they took them 2 days yet cannot give me an convincing solution. Recommend me to do decarbonized the engine cost $800 bucks and then another day diagnose again. The service manager worried me as her explanation not convincing to me what is the root cause even after decarbonized the engine. Have anyone face this issue hope to hear your advice on this matter. in total 4 days require lol! 

I have the collision prevention assist inoperative message last week. Send car to Pandan loop. Took 2 days to repair.

They say is sensor problem + they update software for me.

Still under warranty so never bother about the details.

urs out of warranty?

I read merc electronics quite problematic, keeping my fingers crossed dun happen after warranty.