• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hello Everyone

archtomato

18 hours ago, archtomato said:

Hi mines Selenite Grey with Cranberry Red ... and blackash wood combo

Does your PI's car come with Brumester sound? Heard it is one of the best sound system for cars. CnC charges $4,100.   

On 18/04/2017 at 7:58 PM, chuapc said:

Does your PI's car come with Brumester sound? Heard it is one of the best sound system for cars. CnC charges $4,100.   

Yeah mine comes with Comandonline, Pano Roof, 19inch wheels, Amg kit and burmester.

Sound wise ok la i don't feels its that different. Looks wise its a beauty.

19 hours ago, archtomato said:

Yeah mine comes with Comandonline, Pano Roof, 19inch wheels, Amg kit and burmester.

Sound wise ok la i don't feels its that different. Looks wise its a beauty.

Wa! Money well spent. Comand Online, 2x12.3 Display only come with E250 Avantfrade which costs $275,888 In end Feb. Burmester is standard for E300 AMG line which costs $310,888. Pano Roof costs additional $8,500. AND all models come with 18" wheels only.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chuapc said:

Wa! Money well spent. Comand Online, 2x12.3 Display only come with E250 Avantfrade which costs $275,888 In end Feb. Burmester is standard for E300 AMG line which costs $310,888. Pano Roof costs additional $8,500. AND all models come with 18" wheels only.

Thank u sir ... i wanted with airmatic but there wasnt any ex stock ... that would have completed my wish list ...