• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Review for Dynotechnica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4th July 2017. Mercedes Benz GLC250 doing stage 1 customized ecu tuning using New dimsport transdata. Car mapping is 100% customized to each and individual car set up and its characteristics. Dyno chart for comparison attached with reviews as well. 

Cars of similar make and model do have their own characteristics and behave differently. Therefore, in any case, standard mapping cannot be applied to all cars. 

Standard mapping will not be able to bring out the full potential of the car. As compared to customising according to the car, standard mapping is a cheaper and faster method. 

In order to provide a better service to our loyal customers, we will always customise it according to the characteristics and hardwares of the car. Even though it will take a longer time and it is more costly, it is definitely our motto to provide the best service to our customer. 

We are a reputable and professional workshop that have basic decorum, dignity and decency not to post malicious rumours and accusations about other workshop. 

We would never behave like them, stooping so low to accuse other and post spiteful and resentful comments. By using dirty tricks as well as unethical behaviour such as posting appalling and misleading comments just to capture more customers. It is indeed pathetic and it merely shows that they have no basic courtesy, green eyed, amateur and desperate for customers. 

Having more than 20 years of experience in tuning, I definitely know what is the best of each cars. I have tuned more than 10,000 cars of different makes and models over the years. Being in this line for more than 17 years, I have gained many loyal customers that placed their trust in us. 

Therefore, it is unnecessary for me to comment further on anything. It will be also a disgrace for my team and I to spread any inappropriate comments on others. 

We believe in our customers and thank them for the trust they place in us. We will continue to work harder for all our loyal customers. 

IMG_6404.JPG

IMG_6405.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2016 at 2:28 PM, Stanford Ho said:

As some may know DTC is sort of a life saviour to me and to my car.  And i'm usually very lazy to do long write ups, but since Benny and his team had spend so much time and effort to make my ride enjoyable. 

I took out precious time to write a review just for them!

Dynotechnica.jpg

Dynochart4.jpg

Heard your new workshop caused unsolvable CELs and blew up your turbo, and had to refund you. Can you confirm that?

On 31/12/2016 at 2:28 PM, Stanford Ho said:

20th July 2017. Mercedes Benz CLA200 providing honest feedback after repairing his ride. His ride was having issues with wheel speed sensor, Oil control valve and heater metrix leakage. Thank you for the genuine reviews. Thank you.

IMG_6954.JPG

27th July 2017. Mercedes Benz CLA 180 doing customized ecu tuning using New dimsport transdata. Owner extremely pleased with the tune. I forgot to take a pix of the Dyno chart, will upload the Dyno chart tomorrow. Attached is owner reviews after driving. Thank you for the feedbacks. Will inform my team. 😊

IMG_7178.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31 December 2016 at 2:28 PM, Stanford Ho said:

As some may know DTC is sort of a life saviour to me and to my car.  And i'm usually very lazy to do long write ups, but since Benny and his team had spend so much time and effort to make my ride enjoyable. 

I took out precious time to write a review just for them!

Dynotechnica.jpg

Dynochart4.jpg

On 17 July 2017 at 5:43 PM, Ricks0n said:

Heard your new workshop caused unsolvable CELs and blew up your turbo, and had to refund you. Can you confirm that?

I remembering reading that he requested for his car's photo to be removed from the posting here. Also, suddenly all his reviews are deleted. So stock turbo got problem after tuning and then rebuilt turbo also caved in? Owner should share what happened so everyone can be properly informed and not just delete away all his reviews on his tune and modifications work done. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

27th October 2017. 26th October 2017. Mercedes Benz C180 doing stage 1 customised tuning with no hardware upgrade. 

I have explained every Dyno charts as well as test drive and follow ups with customers making sure all are good. Every aspect pertaining to tuning is explain to customers before and after tuning in details. 

This is the honest feedback provided by customers. Thanks and appreciate it from bottom of my heart.

89106033-D2DE-424C-AC54-FAC4B134D238.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

4th November 2017. Customer’s feedback after customised ecu tuning using Dimsport New Transdata. This Mercedes Benz E250 did unichipQ tuning and all is well but since the new Dimsport is out, we upgrade for him FOC. Same goes for all cars done before this release. We are a workshop that has a heart and goes all out to serve customers. 

3E3215B9-24BD-4F9E-A695-D5BFB2F08B8A.thumb.jpeg.416f60f1cc9fad7276fd044309f983e2.jpeg

• 1 month later...