• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

15K servicing receipt

sharppoint

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think positive.. a Honda Civic would have gone for at least two servicings, and if you go to Kah, it would be comparable in cost.

Often we forget that, and simply compare to a "Tan Ah Kow" workshop somewhere in JB, which may charge a third. Did my servicings all the way with the agent, had a trouble free ten years of driving. IMO, that's worth it.

But I think I will buy the package.. :) 

On 11/19/2016 at 1:02 PM, giggss said:

15k servicing shouldn't need to change aircon filter leh

Yeah, they told me I have "Free" aircon servicing (i think chemical wash) which I need to leave the car overnight and must utilize by Jun. Since I am leaving the car for 3 days (biz trip), I told them might as well. Thus, I think have this item. Not sure if any bros out there has this item on 15k?

I think the most expensive is the washer fluid for close to $10. Performance motors does the same too every time you send in for servicing. Each time I did my servicing there, I have to remind them not to top up the washer fluid.

For $10, can get those aftermarket ones and use for at least 2-3 tops up.

15 hours ago, sharppoint said:

Yeah, they told me I have "Free" aircon servicing (i think chemical wash) which I need to leave the car overnight and must utilize by Jun. Since I am leaving the car for 3 days (biz trip), I told them might as well. Thus, I think have this item. Not sure if any bros out there has this item on 15k?

15,000 km mileage do chemical wash.. so fast? But since it's free anyway, just utilise it lor

50 minutes ago, eng98 said:

I think the most expensive is the washer fluid for close to $10. Performance motors does the same too every time you send in for servicing. Each time I did my servicing there, I have to remind them not to top up the washer fluid.

For $10, can get those aftermarket ones and use for at least 2-3 tops up.

agree with this... i don't really use the wiper liquid.. everytime i have to tell them not to top up.. on 1 occassion they still go and top up.. end up refund me $9 service credit lol

8 minutes ago, lks328 said:

Does the wiper washer fluid originally topped up by cnc helps in avoiding the juddering issue?

(maybe there is certain compound inside meant for their wipers)

to those bros havent wiper juddering issues, did u ever top up using aftermarket fluids?

lol. this is the cause of juddering issue.

I drain everything, only use water.