• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 Air Intake Pipe

jskywalker

The air intake pipe for the W204 is long, it is connected to the left vent,  and goes from left all the way to the right into the air box. 

I saw those with twin turbo, the pipe on the left is connected to the left vent, whereas the pipe on the right is connected to the right vent. 

Will there be any advantages if I switched the long pipe with a shorter one and connect it directly to the right vent? 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

Hi Jtang - Your Carbon Revo air intake looks cools. Care to share your experiences in installing it:

1) has it improve the performance of your C180

2) how much have you invested and where did you install them - appreciate if you can send me the info via messages 96834031

Thanks/Cheers. 

9 hours ago, merzc180 said:

Hi Jtang - Your Carbon Revo air intake looks cools. Care to share your experiences in installing it:

1) has it improve the performance of your C180

2) how much have you invested and where did you install them - appreciate if you can send me the info via messages 96834031

Thanks/Cheers. 

That was done some years ago and no longer own that car. 

Yes...performance has some improvement as cold air intake is a lot easier & better.  Another word..it breathes better. 

Cant recall exactly how much....but it wasn't cheap, $1.2k I think. 

Done at Carbon Revo. Look for Lawrence 91097821