• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Bodykits for W205

On 11/14/2018 at 7:44 PM, Halycon said:

been a year since i saw this thread.. finally getting my w205 c180. Anyone has updates on where to get the AMG sports kit changed? Be it genuine or aftermarket (so long as reasonably fitting), and how much of a hole am i going to burn in my pocket? Many thx

very nice set of rims!!

• 8 months later...
18 hours ago, jabsmat said:

Hihi reviving this thread. Just got my 2018 w205. Am looking for bodykit to upgrade to C43. Anyone knows any reliable sellers I can find on aliexpress or tmall? Or any in Singapore I should just go for? 

Maybe can check w benzline or infinity werkz

• 7 months later...
On 12/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, jabsmat said:

Hihi reviving this thread. Just got my 2018 w205. Am looking for bodykit to upgrade to C43. Anyone knows any reliable sellers I can find on aliexpress or tmall? Or any in Singapore I should just go for? 

Better pay a bit more to reputable body kit shop that is able to provide good fitment and painting. Just had a very bad  and nightmarish experience with a Carousell seller who promised quality assurance with good fitment and paint work but  did such a poor job that my car is ruined and I need to pay and go elsewhere to redo everything with more down time 

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Does anyone using the OEM version of the diamond grille? While i understand the difference between original and OEM is the material, how does it look physically when both cars side by side 1 with original and another with OEM?

Able to tell the difference?

And of course, the price is like 3x more.