• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Camber Arm for W212

achtungku

I am posting this after further research into finding an optimal camber arm for the W212 E Class.

For bros who have lowered their rides, most would have experienced tyre wear from the inside. In one of my last posting on this topic, there appeared to be very little camber arm options in the market. Even if there is, all of them are straight and not angled (like a parang).

The straight camber arm would look like this:

post-3601-0-19643500-1471509690_thumb.jpg

I installed it and when the vehicle is under load or drive through uneven terrain, it would hit the bar. See below:

post-3601-0-53068600-1471509801_thumb.jpg

As I recently drove through some huge log on the road, my rims were cracked and the camber arms were bent as a result.

I scoured the internet and finally found the correct product for the car. Quality is good and it is shaped correctly so that it would not hit the bars. It is called the LYKT camber arm. Cost to SG is USD390.

post-3601-0-94164500-1471510007_thumb.jpg

Just installed it, got my camber adjusted and no sound.

Thought this will be good information for all. Thanks.

• Like 3

My ex mistresses....

9394559638_9f28a394db.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 18/08/2016 at 4:48 PM, achtungku said:

I am posting this after further research into finding an optimal camber arm for the W212 E Class.

For bros who have lowered their rides, most would have experienced tyre wear from the inside. In one of my last posting on this topic, there appeared to be very little camber arm options in the market. Even if there is, all of them are straight and not angled (like a parang).

The straight camber arm would look like this:

s-l300.jpg

I installed it and when the vehicle is under load or drive through uneven terrain, it would hit the bar. See below:

IMG_20160818_1127384.jpg

As I recently drove through some huge log on the road, my rims were cracked and the camber arms were bent as a result.

I scoured the internet and finally found the correct product for the car. Quality is good and it is shaped correctly so that it would not hit the bars. It is called the LYKT camber arm. Cost to SG is USD390.

full-600x600.jpg

Just installed it, got my camber adjusted and no sound.

Thought this will be good information for all. Thanks.

Hi, you bought the LYKT camber arm for the rear only? I am driving the 2014 E200 Avantgrade facelift model, can this LYKT camber arms fit my car?