• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Best place to buy GLA 180

Insurgence

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some PIs have higher specs. Pros and cons, buy from PIs is cheaper than C&C, of course ended up resale abit less. Example buy from PI you get 15k cheaper then when you sell will be lesser than those from agent about 5-8k. To me still worth it, unless it is a lemon. Hahaha....

Some PIs have higher specs. Pros and cons, buy from PIs is cheaper than C&C, of course ended up resale abit less. Example buy from PI you get 15k cheaper then when you sell will be lesser than those from agent about 5-8k. To me still worth it, unless it is a lemon. Hahaha....

Hey buddy, Do u know if PI got the Break assistance and lane warning device? Also I find all the PI got no electrical seats

Hey guys, 

I am keen to purchase a GLA 180 but i cant decide if I should go PI or C&C. The C&C has electric seats and the PI doesn't. Is that the only diff? I am worried as i am told the PI version has less of a resale value. Please assist 

I'd think buying from C&C is the best bet if you are concerned bout resale value. When we tried to sell our PI Cayenne a few mths back, value was much much less than AD price. Definitely much lesser than the 'discount' when we first purchase the car. 

So, definitely going for AD cars from now onwards :)

Hey buddy, Do u know if PI got the Break assistance and lane warning device? Also I find all the PI got no electrical seats

I'm not sure. My gla180 with everything. I bring in myself from Japan. So far I think only Japan version has the radar package which I think you're looking for, distronic plus, blind spot, lane keeping, collision prevention plus. Amg line with amg exclusive package, command with appleplay and both front memory seats etc

PI cars might have less or more features than CnC

You need to know the differences and the features availability.

Pay less, sell less

PI car is best buy what is in the showroom

You buy what you see!

Some "smaller PI" don't even know the features in the cars they bring in till they land on our shores

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

PI cars might have less or more features than CnC

You need to know the differences and the features availability.

Pay less, sell less

PI car is best buy what is in the showroom

You buy what you see!

Some "smaller PI" don't even know the features in the cars they bring in till they land on our shores

Fully agreed! Some of them even don't know how to different between ILS and bi-xenon LED. I went to one who die die tell me theirs gla180 has ILS which later I taught them how to read the wordings inside the headlamp. Before buy from PI, need to be hardworking doing some homework. Need to know better than them.