• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fuel Pump

John35k

Recently have a fuel pump issue.

my car broke down halfway on road . No symptom

Any one face this issue ? Is it a common thing for Mercs ?

Tow in workshop, say Fuel pump faulty less than 5 min check . say common issue for this brand .

Recently have a fuel pump issue.

my car broke down halfway on road . No symptom

Any one face this issue ? Is it a common thing for Mercs ?

Tow in workshop, say Fuel pump faulty less than 5 min check . say common issue for this brand .

Depends on wear and tear.

My old w203 also fuel pump issue without warning and need to tow to workshop.

Replaced with oem Bosch around $800 w install i think.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.. Just got my B180 (2010 model) changed the fuel pump. Car broke down at SLE, got it tow to the workshop and paid $680 for a new pump. 

Workshop tech says its common for B180 model n due to wear n tear. Mileage at time of fuel pump damage is abt 118000km

• Like 1

On 30 August 2016 at 8:45 PM, Ridzwan said:

Hi.. Just got my B180 (2010 model) changed the fuel pump. Car broke down at SLE, got it tow to the workshop and paid $680 for a new pump. 

Workshop tech says its common for B180 model n due to wear n tear. Mileage at time of fuel pump damage is abt 118000km

Yah ... It seems to happen around the same mileage 110000k ???

which workshop ? Share please as your repair is cheap compare to mine ...$800 for mine 

• 2 weeks later...