• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLA chat group

yorkshireman

On 1/11/2017 at 8:27 AM, Blighted Arial said:

Thanks bro for replying.

I got it from C&C. I am bringing it back soon to check on one issue, the "check eng. oil lev. when next refueling" message popped up for 3 times started 1st Jan 2017 and no problem after checking the dip stick at C&C. Was told to send in for one day detail check when it pops up again. Seems like that message didn't get recorded when I tried to search around as it disappeared after engine turned off.

Don't like such experience for a new branded car but no choice as already get my head wet !:lol:

Will see what C&C got to say.

sure keep us posted, i am sending in C&C paint protection second coating next week :-P

yes, new car got issues, confirm heart pain, but talk to others in this topic, you will find the more "common issues" - tiny ones, nothing major 

i also have some errors with my BT phone book, cum reverse camera (third party) and need rear lights replacement (blown) ... which is not a deal breaker per se

so just nice, put there overnight, let them check .... since under warranty, use make sure everything is ok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just booked a GLA 180 from c&c (coz they were offering some overtrades, lol).

Anyway, just wanna see the feedbacks from owners here. Anything to look out for? potential issues eg gearbox, ecu, etc?

Would love to hear from seasoned owners here. 

Cheers!

Alvin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GLA owners,

Headsup, GLA chat group will remain in whatsapp, but the Mercedes Benz #tcss whatsapp group chat has been upgraded to Telegram, if you are keen to join either, please PM me

Cheers!

Rick

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/08/2016 at 10:17 AM, Khel said:

Hi GLA owners, (our group is growing⚠️)

u Shld join in e whatsapp group! Our discussion r primarily focusing on our GLA!

Eg. Taobao what purchases r for LHD RHD, Magnetic Sunshades, cosmetics modification, rims sizes etc..

So what r u waiting for?? JOIN US NOW! 

Khel

Hi,I would like to join u guys in the WhatsApp group.

Jd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, J77 said:

Enjoying my ride for the past two weeks...

can someone add me to the GLA whatsapp group pls?

IMG_9394.JPG

hello, to GLA owners keen to join the chat group, please PM either to rickosw or myself, do include your name, contact number, and vehicle registration number in order for us to add you into the GLA chat group, thanks all. :)

53 minutes ago, yorkshireman said:

hello, to GLA owners keen to join the chat group, please PM either to rickosw or myself, do include your name, contact number, and vehicle registration number in order for us to add you into the GLA chat group, thanks all. :)

Please give us a short introduction as well ! :lol:

• 1 month later...