• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLA chat group

yorkshireman

hello folks, a few of us (Chalski, johnphus, Khel & rickosw) came together and created a GLA chat group, primarily for GLA owners to share knowledge, ideas and troubleshooting.

do give us a ping and we'll gladly add you in, cheers.

hi guys,

i just got my ride about 3 weeks ago.. still trying to figure out all the gadgets in the car. hope to meet up with u guys and understand the car better.

cheers

Orange

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GLA owners, (our group is growing⚠️)

u Shld join in e whatsapp group! Our discussion r primarily focusing on our GLA!

Eg. Taobao what purchases r for LHD RHD, Magnetic Sunshades, cosmetics modification, rims sizes etc..

So what r u waiting for?? JOIN US NOW! 

Khel
  • Like 1

dont care if u rich or poor. when u r nice to me, i'll b nice too.

Hi guys, great that the forum has facilitated the growth of the local GLA community. Whatsapp is good for impromptu gatherings and also fast response to questions or help. But do still share all these goodies that you mentioned above in the forum so that potential GLA owners not in your Whatsapp group can also benefit from your knowledge. 

Cheers all!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 11:08 PM, PunKie said:

Hi guys! Newbie here! Just sign the papers a couple of days ago for a GLA180 from C&C. Should be getting my ride some time early March. ☺️

Bro, how much u paid for it? Pm me if not convenience to post here. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2016 at 10:17 AM, Khel said:

Hi GLA owners, (our group is growing⚠️)

u Shld join in e whatsapp group! Our discussion r primarily focusing on our GLA!

Eg. Taobao what purchases r for LHD RHD, Magnetic Sunshades, cosmetics modification, rims sizes etc..

So what r u waiting for?? JOIN US NOW! 

Khel

Can I check if those accessories I see from Taobao are worth getting? Like vent clips, holders, logos etc. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Blighted Arial said:

Hi guys,

Just got my ride last month.

I have noticed some funny noise and realized it happens during gear shifting. Normal?

hi

what type of funny noises ? when u go up slope (mutli-story carpark) or when u making a full turn ?

where did you buy your GLA from ? if from C&C, best bring back let them take a look, but now is CNY period so waiting time maybe be longer, better call now to make appointment

do keep us posted if C&C ( if you PI , workshop ) repair results

rgds

18 hours ago, rickosw said:

hi

what type of funny noises ? when u go up slope (mutli-story carpark) or when u making a full turn ?

where did you buy your GLA from ? if from C&C, best bring back let them take a look, but now is CNY period so waiting time maybe be longer, better call now to make appointment

do keep us posted if C&C ( if you PI , workshop ) repair results

rgds

Thanks bro for replying.

I got it from C&C. I am bringing it back soon to check on one issue, the "check eng. oil lev. when next refueling" message popped up for 3 times started 1st Jan 2017 and no problem after checking the dip stick at C&C. Was told to send in for one day detail check when it pops up again. Seems like that message didn't get recorded when I tried to search around as it disappeared after engine turned off.

Don't like such experience for a new branded car but no choice as already get my head wet !:lol:

Will see what C&C got to say.