Monster-Tune.com

Plug & Play Tuning Box (Customizable Maps)

60 posts in this topic

On 23 September 2016 at 11:37 AM, WayneW said:

Hi, could u please quote for 2016 A250. Thanks

Hi, 

PM sent. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MT,

Would this be suitable for C180 coupe W204 1.8T CGI? Do pm me on roughly what is the gains and how much does it cost. Thanks

Andy Lip 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2 August 2016 at 0:48 PM, Monster-Tune.com said:

19FB3A8B-B384-419A-8A7A-7E83B46073AC_zps

 

*Maps are customized for our local climate

*No wire splicing

*High Quality Automotive-Grade Connectors

Can you clarify what does "customized for our local climate" matter? How will it improve or affect anything in the tuning world. 

Please quote for a 2015 pre FL b180 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, please quote for 2015 CLA180. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided on the DTE (Power Control) Piggyback and the DTE Peddlebox on 20th Dec.

The car is like its on steroids! Feels like a totally different animal! ( not my imagination)

I just want to drive it... all the time! 

The lag is almost gone. But I would accredit more of the great performance to the Peddlebox. Maybe I need to do a dyno to convince myself on the power gains from the piggyback. 

Thanks for the mod Monstertune!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2016 at 5:08 PM, Kenyeokl said:

Decided on the DTE (Power Control) Piggyback and the DTE Peddlebox on 20th Dec.

The car is like its on steroids! Feels like a totally different animal! ( not my imagination)

I just want to drive it... all the time! 

The lag is almost gone. But I would accredit more of the great performance to the Peddlebox. Maybe I need to do a dyno to convince myself on the power gains from the piggyback. 

Thanks for the mod Monstertune!  

You are most welcome! Thanks again for your support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MT, please send me all relevant details for an A180 2016 Petrol 122ps and 200nm and expected maximum gains.

Box to be shipped to Mauritius. thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

They are both quite similar. Only difference is that our box can be custom tuned locally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PM price for 2017 CLA180. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. Please PM me the price for 2017 CLA180.

Btw, what is this customized box call?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/06/2017 at 1:16 AM, Alvlee11 said:

Hi, can pm details for gla180?

PM sent. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, bertzz said:

Same here. Please PM me the price for 2017 CLA180.

Btw, what is this customized box call?

PM please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2016 at 0:48 PM, Monster-Tune.com said:

19FB3A8B-B384-419A-8A7A-7E83B46073AC_zps

 

*Maps are customized for our local climate

*No wire splicing

*High Quality Automotive-Grade Connectors

Hi, can it be install on 2013 C200 CDI?may I koe e cost and e possible gain?thanks..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now