• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

w213 PI model

jaswat

26 minutes ago, ALEXONG said:

Since Jan 17, 8+months high?

You have it for quite a long time. Then the mileage of 5k is not high. In fact it is on the lower side. So far, is the W213 ok? I personally find the car runs rather smoothly and it is very comfortable and easy to drive the car. 

On ‎27‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:24 PM, Merc Fan said:

You have it for quite a long time. Then the mileage of 5k is not high. In fact it is on the lower side. So far, is the W213 ok? I personally find the car runs rather smoothly and it is very comfortable and easy to drive the car. 

Everything OK... In fact, no regret getting the car from PI, save quite a lot... esp now very pissed off with C&C service center at Eunos!! Send my wife car for 30K servicing(hers is from C&C), after servicing there is beeping sound from the front compartment. As I collected the car on the Friday evening, so try to do the "troubleshooting" myself. Found that they took out the car camera cables.....Actually try to fix myself but not able to as there are a few cable and the cable slot very difficult to access. Called CnC service centre on Monday, and they tell me their guys wont take out any cable without informing the customer, etc... I told them how the cables can come out by itself....and after sometimes then they admitted they took out the cables. Need to send my car back to them to fix the cables back. Ask the service adviser to get the manager to call me to explain to me on this matter but till today there is no call from them. CnC giving this type of service where are paying premium price for their service... How to trust this ppl from cnC? Any place where I can feedback to their higher management? Think outside workshop can do a better job.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ALEXONG said:

Everything OK... In fact, no regret getting the car from PI, save quite a lot... esp now very pissed off with C&C service center at Eunos!! Send my wife car for 30K servicing(hers is from C&C), after servicing there is beeping sound from the front compartment. As I collected the car on the Friday evening, so try to do the "troubleshooting" myself. Found that they took out the car camera cables.....Actually try to fix myself but not able to as there are a few cable and the cable slot very difficult to access. Called CnC service centre on Monday, and they tell me their guys wont take out any cable without informing the customer, etc... I told them how the cables can come out by itself....and after sometimes then they admitted they took out the cables. Need to send my car back to them to fix the cables back. Ask the service adviser to get the manager to call me to explain to me on this matter but till today there is no call from them. CnC giving this type of service where are paying premium price for their service... How to trust this ppl from cnC? Any place where I can feedback to their higher management? Think outside workshop can do a better job.  

Since you have a Merc from PI and another one from C&C, do you think getting a car from PI is more worthwhile in terms of servicing and maintenance? 

3 hours ago, chiusk said:

my personal take for merc is it's a reliable car, hardly give fault so rather save the money and buy from PI, next am thinking of self importing to even save more $$$

What you say makes sense. Buying a reliable PI car and save more money. 

11 hours ago, michaelleongchangliat said:

Heard that cnc gave a good price for the w213 last Friday during the private sales. Was told that there is an overtrade of 20k

What private sale is that? Overtrade of 20K? Isn't that too much? We don't get so much from C&C. :notfair:This will take business away from PI :(

8 minutes ago, Merc Fan said:

What private sale is that? Overtrade of 20K? Isn't that too much? We don't get so much from C&C. :notfair:This will take business away from PI :(

1) They have enough margin to do $20k OT if they want.

2) OT valid only if you trade in your car with them. And they can always take your car in at a lower price to compensate.

17 minutes ago, swissfondue said:

1) They have enough margin to do $20k OT if they want.

2) OT valid only if you trade in your car with them. And they can always take your car in at a lower price to compensate.

So that means with lower OT, they take in the car at a higher value but with higher overtrade, they take in the car at a lower value which equates to pretty much the same value so as not to shortchange the previous buyers?

On 10/1/2017 at 10:13 AM, Merc Fan said:

Promotion at Cycle & Carriage Industries

Hotline: 62981818

Own the E-Class with total savings of $27,000 including attractive overtrade, service credits, insurance credits and more. It features 9G-TRONIC transmission that offers unrivalled agility as well as fuel efficiency with faster and easier gear shifts, while the 64-colour ambient lighting can be customised to suit your mood. In addition, anticipating your need for safety and convenience, the 360-degree camera along with Parking Pilot, enables easier parking and maneuvering.

Make an intelligent decision today. Visit the Mercedes-Benz Center for a test drive today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/12/2017 at 2:54 PM, kopikat said:

Anyone here with W213 E-class, loaded with Comand SG map and with a working Traffic Sign Assist, i.e. it is able to read of the road sign limit and display it in the instrument cluster digitally ?

This I tink u need the Sg/ Malaysia map to make it work rite?

Wondering how much now for the map?

8 hours ago, Spurman said:

Cycle recently updated my W213 COMAND NTG5.5 S.E.A 2019 Ver 7 Maps for free.

My car code 504 means 3 years free maps update! 

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

21 hours ago, Spurman said:

Map update should be around $500 plus if no more warranty if not wrong by outside workshop. 

You may want to check w Elebest / sonic / benzline. 

• Like 1