• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

how long to get car?

dcaaa

16 minutes ago, dcaaa said:

I got a screen shot to show me my current number plate has been xferred to my new car and my current car has a new number plate. And info was given to me yesterday. Today they did my new car registered

ehhh weird leh, like this by right shld hand u car. . if not like the plate abit mixed up... not sure tho

2 hours ago, dcaaa said:

Cnc registered my car today. Told me today my car still at logistic and have not pass over to new car section and window film not done. Is that the flow? Tout all done before car is registered? 

sounds about the same process as mine too... after registration, SE told me car will be sent for window film, car cam installation.. clean up.. then release.. 

but when I collected.. interior was a mess.. clean up wasn't done properly by the Huber optics guy... water mark stain all over the door panels,  dash board and boot area...  SE was quite embarrassed... summoned the installer over to address the issue... 

so do check... congratz... the light at the end of the tunnel is near.. cheers bro.. 

17 minutes ago, daimlerfan said:

sounds about the same process as mine too... after registration, SE told me car will be sent for window film, car cam installation.. clean up.. then release.. 

but when I collected.. interior was a mess.. clean up wasn't done properly by the Huber optics guy... water mark stain all over the door panels,  dash board and boot area...  SE was quite embarrassed... summoned the installer over to address the issue... 

so do check... congratz... the light at the end of the tunnel is near.. cheers bro.. 

I cannot understand why it's so difficult to get these simple issues fixed. Reflects badly on the company...

9 hours ago, daimlerfan said:

steady steady .. almost there liao ... got registration done means vehicle is physically here and rolling along the process line to be prep for you liao ..... :D 

since all the stuff done in house y must register car first? even more frustrating is things not properly done.

should do everything swee swee then register.

car depreciates once it is registered.