• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

1 hour ago, Johs said:

Bro, u have depo with CnC, than u shld Hv chosen your car color and options? All chargeable will not be std lor. 

Yup,  chose my colour and pano sunroof option.  I asked my SE,  she said i still have time to add in the AMG line package within the next 1 week or so. 

She is checking for me if I can retain the interior dash stitching if I go for the AMG line.  Might push the delivery date further by 1 month more... 

3 minutes ago, VRAtenza said:

So yours from order to delivery is how long lead time? 

What model and what options you chose eventually? 

Any warranty? 

I didn't buy fr Vincar at that time cos ready car spec and color is not wat I want. Their wrty is with MBM workshop. This is mid August price list. 

4 minutes ago, Johs said:

I didn't buy fr Vincar at that time cos ready car spec and color is not wat I want. Their wrty is with MBM workshop. This is mid August price list. 

So you got a ready stock from another PI? Yours is standard edition or AMG Line?  Care to give a review for the suspension if it is the sport suspension? 

Non amg. Come with the right color I want(polar white) and ash wood interior. Stitched front panel, panoramic roof( it seem to be a std for pi), Comfort access package and touch pad ( ok if dun Hv). 

Been sourcing for a few wks, usually no car( at that time). Only come in on October. 

Finally settle with tis option. If can wait, which I can't ( dun want to). My current f30 is depreciating like siao! ( bought at high coe, 92k)

shld go for amg line!

11 minutes ago, Johs said:

Non amg. Come with the right color I want(polar white) and ash wood interior. Stitched front panel, panoramic roof( it seem to be a std for pi), Comfort access package and touch pad ( ok if dun Hv). 

Been sourcing for a few wks, usually no car( at that time). Only come in on October. 

Finally settle with tis option. If can wait, which I can't ( dun want to). My current f30 is depreciating like siao! ( bought at high coe, 92k)

shld go for amg line!

Are intelligent LED headlights,  full electric memory seats w lumbar support,  hands free tailgate opening,  leather/artico seats,  folding mirrors standard on PI cars? 

5 hours ago, Stanford Ho said:

PI GLC250 doesn't come with Intelligent lighting. standard LED only.

Yeah,  saw the supposedly high specced 250d PI AMG line car.  Comes with "Led High Performance" 

C&C ones come with "Led Intelligent Light System". Looks different and the name is stated in the chrome strip within the clear casing. 

3 hours ago, GLC250 Newbie said:

Just picked up my Offroad version (via PI) yesterday. LOVE IT.

Any thoughts on who has best servicing? 

You mean offroad package (hill descent, AWD lock , extra buttons at the central cubby compartment door open button area)

or the offroad external kit similar to C&C's spec?

The PI you bought from don't have warranty tied to a designated servicing workshop?

3 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

You mean offroad package (hill descent, AWD lock , extra buttons at the central cubby compartment door open button area)

or the offroad external kit similar to C&C's spec?

The PI you bought from don't have warranty tied to a designated servicing workshop?

No need for the full Offroad Engineering package. Just the external kit. 

The PI uses Optima Werkz. Just wondering whether there are any others out there that is #1.

7 hours ago, GLC250 Newbie said:

No need for the full Offroad Engineering package. Just the external kit. 

The PI uses Optima Werkz. Just wondering whether there are any others out there that is #1.

Mine also optima.

If it's still under warranty, go there.

Otherwise, Speedhaus is pretty awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SUV-Lover said:

Looking like more members joining the club. This page use to be like ghost town when I was search for info here beginning of the year. 

Now, we have our exclusive GLC club here. 

Any bro here upgrade to COMMAND? 

Quite a hefty amount for the COMAND....the one thing holding me back is that the MB GPS might not be much of an improvement over Garmin GPS maps since we are not in Europe and the updates will be infrequent and costly. End up might still rely on more localised maps like Malsing maps on an external garmin portable GPS unit on long drive up north.

The extra I paid to add is

- the AMG Line (Front/Rear bumper, sports suspension, 19" AMG rims+RFT, flat-bottom AMG steering, AMG floor mats, aluminium sports pedals, aluminium door panels and piano black centre console)

- panoramic sunroof

Driving assistance package which includes alot of goodies such as distronic plus, blind spot detection, lane keeping is a pretty good deal if budget is not a concern. 

On 9/20/2016 at 11:21 AM, Odessus said:

I've got the Comand package previously. Seldom to never used the maps. Waze is miles better. 

So you use your phone for navigation?

I prefer to use my screen and have Galactio but it's terrible. Looking for an alternative...any ideas?

Edited by GLC250 Newbie