• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

11 minutes ago, Dcky75 said:

Guys anyone has lobang or know where to get the original diamond grill for our ride? My PI quoted me $1000 with installation. Not sure if that price is reasonable. 

You may also check price with Benzline or Elebest. 

10 hours ago, contifan said:

anyone wanna chip up the car? i'm letting go my race chip ultimate (bought from RC Singapore with warranty. one month old) at a very good price, please PM or text me. sold the car thats why.

sold the car??? wow... thats fast .... is it for petrol or diesel??

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone thought of tuning up their Glc ? 

i just contacted Optimawerkz and their tuning is Mcchip-Dkr $1900 with an up gain of 35hp and 110nm.

Thinking if I should give it a shot 

Edited by Paulromeotan
Lacking info

2 hours ago, Dcky75 said:

Guys does the GLC comes with Collision Prevention Assist as standard equipment? I check C&C version, it does seems to come as standard equipment. But not sure about PI version. 

CPA should be standard for new models now. But the real deal is CPA Plus which is additional addon I suppose. 

Most PI specs diff from each other. Best is go through the spec list throughly before sign off. 

9 hours ago, mysticryan said:

Really depend what specs the PI brings in. My GLC coupe came with it. I suggest to check the detailed specs of the vehicle you are buying whether from PI or C&C then decide what you need or don't need. 

Oh well, looks like my ride doesn't have that option. I wonder how much to add? Is that feature useful?

On 5/15/2017 at 11:23 PM, Dcky75 said:

I checked with my PI, apparently my GLC doesn't come with CPA although I read on the website that all UK model comes as standard. I think C&C version comes as standard. 

All Uk cars comes as std option. Unless its the CPA plus...then its an addon option. Unless yr car is not from uk... then maybe thats why its not fitted.