• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

On 2/24/2017 at 10:36 PM, mysticryan said:

Hi all GLC owners.  Will be collecting my glc coupe next mth and wanted to check if anyone had installed in car cam from Nightzconcepts? How's their workmanship? TIA

Hi,

I did my Blackvue there on my older bimmer before.

They are experienced. But for Glc, rear cam very hard to install. You better check with them first as some of them don't hide the wires well.

For my current blackvue, i did at another workshop and all wires are hidden.

On 2/24/2017 at 8:18 AM, Johs said:

I did mine but not spray paint. Matt black Vinyl sticker. Bro, intend to color your brake caliper? 

Brake caliper change color a bit the xiong.. I not sure how long the process will take...

Bro you do first then let me know the damage... nice if can spray the AMG words on it too. Preferred colour will be red or whatever other color goes well with white cars. 

1 hour ago, Paulromeotan said:

Hi,

I did my Blackvue there on my older bimmer before.

They are experienced. But for Glc, rear cam very hard to install. You better check with them first as some of them don't hide the wires well.

For my current blackvue, i did at another workshop and all wires are hidden.

Hi, can pm me your workshop. Thanks

On 01/03/2017 at 3:29 PM, Paulromeotan said:

Brake caliper change color a bit the xiong.. I not sure how long the process will take...

Bro you do first then let me know the damage... nice if can spray the AMG words on it too. Preferred colour will be red or whatever other color goes well with white cars. 

Jobs done by Yas

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 0:38 PM, Paulromeotan said:

Bro can share which workshop?

Front and rear brakes both sprayed AMG?

Can show the front as well?

Yas 91719156

Sprayed both front and rear calipers.

AMG is a sticker pasted onto it with clear lacquer paint spray over it. 

He dun hv the small sticker for the rear caliper  

Hi Friends,

We will be representing SGMERC and attend AC Underground Mega Car Club Meet Up 2.0 on the 1st April Sat.

Time: 2-6pm (We will convoy from a secret location at 1.30pm)

Venue: 1 Turf Club Avenue Singapore 738078

It would be tones of fun to meet current & new SGMERC friends at this meet up. Opportunity to take pics with Race Queens and also have your awesome Mercedes Car pic taken by our resident SGMerc photographer!

So please sign up below!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can someone pls share what is the fuel consumption of GLC 250? My friend who collected before me kept telling me that this car is a drinker. I checked the internet and it is indicated about 14km/l. Frankly for a AWD and such a heavy car, if I can get anywhere near 10, I will be happy already. 

3 hours ago, Dcky75 said:

Hi can someone pls share what is the fuel consumption of GLC 250? My friend who collected before me kept telling me that this car is a drinker. I checked the internet and it is indicated about 14km/l. Frankly for a AWD and such a heavy car, if I can get anywhere near 10, I will be happy already. 

Ur Friend always on sports mode is it? Haha. 

Real life city driving should be there about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darksaint said:

Ur Friend always on sports mode is it? Haha. 

Real life city driving should be there about. 

am getting range 7.8-9 l/100km based on long distance highway, per tank petrol 58 litres around 600-700km