• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sudden Acceleration

On 2/16/2017 at 1:42 PM, kellenerd said:

Just encountered this twice in past month with my B180, collected last year August. 

I asked my SE if its a common feedback, he didnt reply that, just say bring down to C&C.

Hi Kellenerd,

A few of us brought our cars back to CnC to did a transmission update... and the problem is solve. One thing to note is that we are driving the A class..... but i guess it should be the same... 

Hope this helps... Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i sent my car for repair of some other things, ask them to update or check the transmission software (dun know whether they did anything or not), but the problem of sudden acceleration seems to be better.. last time used to be 2 weeks once.. now is perhaps 1 mth or 2 mths once...

I will ask them to update again during my 100k servicing..

Mine also B180 June 2016.. by the way bro kellenerd, u have the reverse side mirror problem ? that one cannot be solved so I switched the function off.

On 03/03/2017 at 1:42 AM, divads said:

i sent my car for repair of some other things, ask them to update or check the transmission software (dun know whether they did anything or not), but the problem of sudden acceleration seems to be better.. last time used to be 2 weeks once.. now is perhaps 1 mth or 2 mths once...

I will ask them to update again during my 100k servicing..

Mine also B180 June 2016.. by the way bro kellenerd, u have the reverse side mirror problem ? that one cannot be solved so I switched the function off.

Will send the car end of month for the transmission issue and hopefully the update which takes a night will solve it? Hoping is possible to deliver to get C&C to send to workplace after the update.

The mirror returned to the original position most of the time. Had re-adjusted the left mirror about twice after starting the engine from car park. So I guess these are twice when the mirror didnt return.

Having said that, seem most people cant solve that; the reversing camera is good enough to ignore the reverse side mirror function.

• 5 months later...
On 15/08/2016 at 1:07 PM, divads said:
On 15/08/2016 at 11:33 AM, routey said:

I am consolidating a list of people who is affected by this problem and send an email to CnC. Hopefully they could take this more seriously. Please kindly fill in you name if you which to join... thanks!

Suddenly Acceleration Problem (Please state FL or Pre-FL and model)

1) Pocket_Rocket (Melvin) - FL A250

2) Raymond - FL A180

3) Roy - FL A200

4) Divads - FL B180 sudden acceleration+ side mirror tilting problem

5)Cloverleaf  A200FL. Problem solved re-flash ecu

6) 

• 1 year later...